Member For 4 Years
DyxUFKeWsAAkIWh.jpg

This guy has come up with an interesting theory

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Explained to me how he changed America?
They killed him dude! You really that gullible?!
The problem is , you got old believing what they told you idiot!

end of segregation ( I know you want that back)
Civil Rights act
Voter rights

If you think Dr King did nothing there is no help for you my friend . your a sad case EJ

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
end of segregation ( I know you want that back)
Civil Rights act
Voter rights

If you think Dr King did nothing there is no help for you my friend . your a sad case EJ

It was political bro......
IT WAS BIPARTISANSHIP BRO, BACK THEN BIPARTISANSHIP WAS REAL!

Mlk was just a figure that the Democrats and Republicans needed to get the black VOTES, Look what’s happening right now bro, same thing! Based on my researched, JFK started this civil rights act and was made priority by JOHNSON!

Here are some important dates of the CIVIL RIGHTS ACTS OF 1964.....

Introduced in the House as H.R. 7152 by Emanuel Celler (D–NY) on June 20, 1963
Committee consideration by Judiciary
Passed the House on February 10, 1964 (290–130)
Passed the Senate on June 19, 1964 (73–27) with amendment
House agreed to Senate amendment on July 2, 1964 (289–126)
Signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson
on July 2, 1964

That’s why it’s hard for me to give all the credit to MLK bro, don’t get me wrong, he was (MAYBE) the biggest black figure of the civil rights movement at that time, he was a great organizer, great speaker and motivator, and that’s what the democrats needed back then, somebody to be the face of the black folks!I No disrespect to MLK but I think the credit should be given to the white folks that made it happened! But maybe those white politicians wouldn’t want that recognition to be in the history books of the this great country!

I’ll give you an example..... YOU!
I asked you what mlk did, and I expected you to say what you said to me, and that’s most Americans.... MLK= CIVIL RIGHTS FOR THE COLORED PEOPLE IN AMERICA?! Without thinking who introduced the bill, who sponsored it, who brought it to vote, who passed it, and who signed it into a LAW!

And that’s why I’m calling for WHITE HISTORY MONTH FOR THE COLORED PEOPLE!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was political bro......
IT WAS BIPARTISANSHIP BRO, BACK THEN BIPARTISANSHIP WAS REAL!

Mlk was just a figure that the Democrats and Republicans needed to get the black VOTES, Look what’s happening right now bro, same thing! Based on my researched, JFK started this civil rights act and was made priority by JOHNSON!

Here are some important dates of the CIVIL RIGHTS ACTS OF 1964.....

Introduced in the House as H.R. 7152 by Emanuel Celler (D–NY) on June 20, 1963
Committee consideration by Judiciary
Passed the House on February 10, 1964 (290–130)
Passed the Senate on June 19, 1964 (73–27) with amendment
House agreed to Senate amendment on July 2, 1964 (289–126)
Signed into law by President Lyndon B. Johnson
on July 2, 1964

That’s why it’s hard for me to give all the credit to MLK bro, don’t get me wrong, he was (MAYBE) the biggest black figure of the civil rights movement at that time, he was a great organizer, great speaker and motivator, and that’s what the democrats needed back then, somebody to be the face of the black folks!I No disrespect to MLK but I think the credit should be given to the white folks that made it happened! But maybe those white politicians wouldn’t want that recognition to be in the history books of the this great country!

I’ll give you an example..... YOU!
I asked you what mlk did, and I expected you to say what you said to me, and that’s most Americans.... MLK= CIVIL RIGHTS FOR THE COLORED PEOPLE IN AMERICA?! Without thinking who introduced the bill, who sponsored it, who brought it to vote, who passed it, and who signed it into a LAW!

And that’s why I’m calling for WHITE HISTORY MONTH FOR THE COLORED PEOPLE!

so your saying white people deserve the credit . with the exception of southern Democrats

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
so your saying white people deserve the credit . with the exception of southern Democrats

Correct... those are the facts bro....
but like I said, they don’t want the recognition in the books!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really don't know why you waste your time with EJ....you are batteling against plain stupid, racist,uneducated, and lazy rolled up in a fish ball.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If your daughter (20) tells you
DAD I WAS RAPED BY MULTIPLE GUYS ANd iM pregnant! Then she said I don’t wanna keep this monster?! WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!

Hmm..... is this something you and your college buddies have firsthand experince with?

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DAD I WAS RAPED BY MULTIPLE GUYS ANd iM pregnant! Then she said I don’t wanna keep this monster?! WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?!

It's happened to me. I was one that didn't get pregnant. If I had, I would've made the right decision and kept the baby..... not the MONSTER! The MONSTER was the guy who did it! It wouldn't have been the baby's fault. That being said.... I know not all girls /women would make the same decision as I.
Dig deep into history, EJ, you will be astonished as what you may find as to why abortion started. I'm not going to hold your hand or spoon feed you the info. Start digging the rabbit hole and open your eyes so you will be able to see the truth!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's happened to me. I was one that didn't get pregnant. If I had, I would've made the right decision and kept the baby..... not the MONSTER! The MONSTER was the guy who did it! It wouldn't have been the baby's fault. That being said.... I know not all girls /women would make the same decision as I.
Dig deep into history, EJ, you will be astonished as what you may find as to why abortion started. I'm not going to hold your hand or spoon feed you the info. Start digging the rabbit hole and open your eyes so you will be able to see the truth!

I’m sorry and thAnk you for answering my question truthfully.... I will read further about the history of abortion for sure....

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry that happened to you .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
at least someone got thru to you ! We have been telling you the history!

You’re a fucking idiot!
She answered my question without any political biases, she answered the question truthfully! And I appreciated that, she didn’t try to lecture me!nobody should lecture anybody, it’s up to the individual to believe or not to believe as long the reasonings didn’t come out of your political biases!! See when you based your reasonings because of your political ideology, it just complicates things,And it’s not genuine!

Unlike the SPAMMER on this thread, I asked the question, what would he say if his daughter 20 years old, raped by multiple strangers and got pregnant, then she went to her dad and told him,I want this monster dead! What would he say to her?! IM STILL WAITING! SINCE YOU BEING NOSEY?! YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION!?

Making fun of murdering babies is not OK!
Making MEMES about murdering babies is never OK, regardless of your political biases!
The spammer posted very insensitive material, KKK MURDERED LESS BLACK PEOPLE THAN PLANNED PARENTHOOD? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT? And CALL YOURSELF A PRO-LIFE I LOVE GOD I LOVE LIFE AMERICAN?! YOU STUPID, THATS WHAT HE IS!!!
I THINK ITS TIME TO BLOCK THIS IDIOT....

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

If I had a daughter in that situation I would tell her I would respect any decision she made, but she must make the decision within the first trimester, I would caution her that the unborn child may be the byproduct of an assault & rape but was not responsible for it & she would always have to live with the decision she made and point out adoption was an option if she felt she could not love the child. I would stress that she make her decision quickly, especially if abortion was her choice as the longer she carried it the harder it would be to forget she had taken a life.

That said, these situations are not what late term abortion is all about, & certainly not what Planned Parenthood is all about & you know it. All laws restricting abortion allow for this situation and permit under these circumstances.

A bold choice that I am very sorry you were forced to make. Something tells me you haven't regretted it for a moment (except possibly a moment or two in the terrible twos). I respect & admire your decision. It takes a special person to think of the child before themselves, especially in that situation. Be Proud of Yourself as You Are a Special & Loving Person!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me make it simple . Are you saying every abortion is because of rape ?

Re read slowly so you understand

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR SISTER THAT WAS RAPED AND GOT PREGNANT, THEN SHE COMES TO TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL MURDER THE BABY? SINCE YOU WONT MIND YO OWN BIZ, SO ANSWER THE QUESTION!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I had a daughter in that situation I would tell her I would respect any decision she made, but she must make the decision within the first trimester, I would caution her that the unborn child may be the byproduct of an assault & rape but was not responsible for it & she would always have to live with the decision she made and point out adoption was an option if she felt she could not love the child. I would stress that she make her decision quickly, especially if abortion was her choice.

That said, these situations are not what late term abortion is all about, & certainly not what Planned Parenthood is all about & you know it.

THATS A VERY REPUBLICAN RESPONSE!!!!
And I appreciate you answering my question late and truthful, although your answer came out of the GOP abortion handbook... but it’s all good...

Dude could you please stop with the PPH conspiracies! Thanks!

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Tpat591
Sorry, TPat, but you misread.... I was fortunate that I didn't get pregnant. If, I would have my decision would be to keep the baby. So if you want to correct/change your reply...
But, thank you for the kind words.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never read a GOP abortion handbook, but I known a few women over the years who faced a decision to abort or not. The two who did, regret the decision to this day.

They are not PP conspiracies. PP sells fetal tissue and has been prosecuted for doing so. PP is taxpayer funded and Donates heavily to Democrat campaigns providing funding to candidates that their constituents will not out of the Tax subsidies it receives.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tpat591
Sorry, TPat, but you miss read.... I was fortunate that I didn't get pregnant. If, I would have my decision would be to keep the baby. So if you want to correct/change your reply...
But, thank you for the kind words.
Misunderstood, sorry. Dodged the bullet of having to make that terrible decision. I am sorry for what you endured. I see no reason to edit the sentiment. It remains the same either way.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Never read a GOP abortion handbook, but I known a few women over the year who faced a decision to abort or not. The two who did, regret the decision to this day.
Someone very close to me, a relative, went through an abortion and has never gotten over it. And, that was over 30 years ago.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone very close to me, a relative, went through an abortion and has never gotten over it. And, that was over 30 years ago.
That's the part they don't tell you at PP. The Guilt of killing your own child never goes away. Especially if you never again have the opportunity to have a child of you own.

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never read a GOP abortion handbook, but I known a few women over the years who faced a decision to abort or not. The two who did, regret the decision to this day.

They are not PP conspiracies. PP sells fetal tissue and has been prosecuted for doing so. PP is taxpayer funded and Donates heavily to Democrat campaigns providing funding to candidates that their constituents will not out of the Tax subsidies it receives.

We could have another conversation about what PPH does... let’s keep this clean conversation about abortions, I guess that’s hard to do without talking about PPH! SHIT!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You’re a fucking idiot!
She answered my question without any political biases, she answered the question truthfully! And I appreciated that, she didn’t try to lecture me!nobody should lecture anybody, it’s up to the individual to believe or not to believe as long the reasonings didn’t come out of your political biases!! See when you based your reasonings because of your political ideology, it just complicates things,And it’s not genuine!

Unlike the SPAMMER on this thread, I asked the question, what would he say if his daughter 20 years old, raped by multiple strangers and got pregnant, then she went to her dad and told him,I want this monster dead! What would he say to her?! IM STILL WAITING! SINCE YOU BEING NOSEY?! YOU ANSWER THAT QUESTION!?

Making fun of murdering babies is not OK!
Making MEMES about murdering babies is never OK, regardless of your political biases!
The spammer posted very insensitive material, KKK MURDERED LESS BLACK PEOPLE THAN PLANNED PARENTHOOD? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN POST SOMETHING LIKE THAT? And CALL YOURSELF A PRO-LIFE I LOVE GOD I LOVE LIFE AMERICAN?! YOU STUPID, THATS WHAT HE IS!!!
I THINK ITS TIME TO BLOCK THIS IDIOT....

your talking about an extreme situation EJ , our original discussion was about the law passed in NY giving abortion rights up to Birth . you told me it was not my business and its a woman's choice . I disagreed on the grounds that it was immoral to kill a viable infant . You then claimed to be talking about emergency abortion . Which of course was dishonest of you since we knew the subject we were talking about . you then proceed to go on a racist rant and posted picture of hung slaves from the 1800s . I then gave you the history of Margret Sanger who started planed parenthood . Her goal was to cleanse America of negro babies . you then called me racist said MLK was a puppet and white people saved blacks in America .

And now your saying I brought politics into this ? What the fuck you smoking

Stop smelling your fingers you idiot !!!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY TO YOUR SISTER THAT WAS RAPED AND GOT PREGNANT, THEN SHE COMES TO TELL YOU THAT SHE WILL MURDER THE BABY? SINCE YOU WONT MIND YO OWN BIZ, SO ANSWER THE QUESTION!

extreme circumstance I would support her in anyway .

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your talking about an extreme situation EJ , our original discussion was about the law passed in NY giving abortion rights up to Birth . you told me it was not my business and its a woman's choice . I disagreed on the grounds that it was immoral to kill a viable infant . You then claimed to be talking about emergency abortion . Which of course was dishonest of you since we knew the subject we were talking about . you then proceed to go on a racist rant and posted picture of hung slaves from the 1800s . I then gave you the history of Margret Sanger who started planed parenthood . Her goal was to cleanse America of negro babies . you then called me racist said MLK was a puppet and white people saved blacks in America .

And now your saying I brought politics into this ? What the fuck you smoking

Stop smelling your fingers you idiot !!!

DUDE.... why do you make this conversation so confusing?!
I WAS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCY ABORTION! PERIOD! ITS ALL WRITTEN DOWN!

ITS NONE OF YO BIZ WHAT THEY DO! THAT IS CORRECT!

I DONT AGREE WITH FIRST TRIMESTER MURDER!
I DONT AGREE WITH LATE TERM MURDER! BUT I WILL REPEAT IT.... IM NOT THE ONE THAT WILL CARRY THAT GUILT, AND I WILL NOT JUDGE ANYONE FOR THEIR ACTION!!! NOT MY BIZ, NOT MY BODY, NOT MY BABY!!!!!

MY POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTIONS! STOP SUPER/OVER ANALYZING MY SHIT!

MARGARET WAS YO PEOPLE!

WTF!!!you put all my post in one confused comment?!

MLK IS A PUPPET!
WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REASONS BLACKS HAVE RIGHTS YOU IDIOT!

I already gave you a timeline of the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT BRO! How else do you want me to break it down to you huh?!

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DUDE.... why do you make this conversation so confusing?!
I WAS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT EMERGENCY ABORTION! PERIOD! ITS ALL WRITTEN DOWN!

ITS NONE OF YO BIZ WHAT THEY DO! THAT IS CORRECT!

I DONT AGREE WITH FIRST TRIMESTER MURDER!
I DONT AGREE WITH LATE TERM MURDER! BUT I WILL REPEAT IT.... IM NOT THE ONE THAT WILL CARRY THAT GUILT, AND I WILL NOT JUDGE ANYONE FOR THEIR ACTION!!! NOT MY BIZ, NOT MY BODY, NOT MY BABY!!!!!

MY POST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTIONS! STOP SUPER/OVER ANALYZING MY SHIT!

MARGARET WAS YO PEOPLE!

WTF!!!you put all my post in one confused comment?!

MLK IS A PUPPET!
WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE REASONS BLACKS HAVE RIGHTS YOU IDIOT!

I already gave you a timeline of the CIVIL RIGHTS ACT BRO! How else do you want me to break it down to you huh?!

OK , got it ! You don't care who gets murdered as long as it does not effect you and you don't have the guilt !

What a man you are !

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors