Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now now, calm down ma'am... no need for... another hysterical episode. (Are you sure you're a real lady?)
How service men and women vote is a matter of record and easily verified.

Military Poll: Troops Backing Trump By 3-to-1 Margin Over Clinton

But we ALL have a reason to be grateful for their service.

Tomb_of_the_Unknowns.jpg
Go find your information somewhere else than Faux News. If you just have to believe everything they claim, you are nothing more than a windsock.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah ej, it's really just about your 3 day weekend.

You and Cromwell's parrot make a good team.

Hey man, 3 day weekends are the best shifts to work, no surgeries, no appointments, less traffic, boss aren’t around, you get paid time n a half, you get weekend differential..I’m doing 60 hours this week plus the weekend differential plus holiday pay.... UNION POWER FUCKER...

VEGAN I AM!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lemme know if ya have any questions there mr military family.

obama-poll-graphic-1.jpg

Those military personnel that didn’t like Obama are IDIOTS... Who wants to die for your country really? I’ll fight for my country, but I wouldn’t never wanna die for it!
Hey idiots, OBAMA just save your lives, he made yo kids grow up with a dad, he made wives see their husbands again and grow old together!
Fucking idiots! STUPID SHIT TEENAGERS SAY/DO!
and you, yes you are an IDIOT!

VEGAN I AM!

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go find your information somewhere else than Faux News. If you just have to believe everything they claim, you are nothing more than a windsock.

LOL.

Let's see, the libtards want to cut military spending and the republitards want to increase military spending.

I wonder, which way do they vote? :giggle:

Do they vote for a reduction in force, ie; lose their jobs. Or, do they support their jobs by voting Repub?

Such a hard choice.

The military is substantially red, not blue. Always has been. ;)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has the balls to go thru with his embargo of tech to ZTE for them selling to North Korea?

LMAO he is doing the backstroke for all he is worth right now.

Not the first thing he has said or proposed and then not had the balls to go thru with.

And these are just political balls not ones required in a physical confrontation.

He has not had the balls to show up at the last 2 correspondents dinners has he?

He may also be dickless?

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Before you decide to question my womanhood, why don't you ask @phil68 who or what I am.
He just so happens to be my husband.
How low can a piece of shit like you go?

With a nasty mouth like yours, you may be a woman, but you ain't no lady ma'am.
Like most leftists, every time you're proven wrong, you start screaming profanities.
You'll notice, I've never cussed at you BTW...

Maybe you're just not ready for a discussion inclusive of opinions other than your own.
Might be a good time for Phil to come and pull mama outta the mud pit. ;)

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump has the balls to go thru with his embargo of tech to ZTE for them selling to North Korea?

LMAO he is doing the backstroke for all he is worth right now.

Not the first thing he has said or proposed and then not had the balls to go thru with.

And these are just political balls not ones required in a physical confrontation.

He has not had the balls to show up at the last 2 correspondents dinners has he?

He may also be dickless?
So now presidents need to actually get into fistfights to prove they have balls according to you ? How dumb are you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just like America did when we hired him Netflix stock takes a dive after hiring Obama !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just like America did when we hired him Netflix stock takes a dive after hiring Obama !

Fuck your logic.... It took a dive cuz there’s too many options/competition fucking red hat!

VEGAN I AM!

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With a nasty mouth like yours, you may be a woman, but you ain't no lady ma'am.
Like most leftists, every time you're proven wrong, you start screaming profanities.
You'll notice, I've never cussed at you BTW...

Maybe you're just not ready for a discussion inclusive of opinions other than your own.
Might be a good time for Phil to come and pull mama outta the mud pit. ;)

What was wrong bout what she said? You red hatters deserve to be talked that way, cuz u and the idiots doesn’t understand and refuse to understand the facts!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So now presidents need to actually get into fistfights to prove they have balls according to you ? How dumb are you.

Ahh but what about the rest of my post?
Ignore inconvenient truths much?

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but what about the rest of my post?

The part about you being infatuated with Trump's dick and balls? o_O

I'll chime in...........................

First you libtards bitch because he uses them(Stormy), then you claim he doesn't have them.:rolleyes:

You stupid fucks don't know what you like and don't like from one minute to the next. One day Trump has too much dick and balls and he doesn't have a dick and balls the next day. :giggle:

Either way, you should make up your minds and then, instead of asking to see his tax returns for the next election, just have him show you his cock. Then you can make an informed decision at the polls. Or should I say, pole?;)

Last edited:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ask your wife! Then come back to me!

VEGAN I AM!
my wife was the biggest lib ever ...till she started working at social services for the state of NJ .......she never takes off her red hat now .....the truth does that !

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my wife was the biggest lib ever ...till she started working at social services for the state of NJ .......she never takes off her red hat now .....the truth does that !

Tell her to quit if she doesn’t like it... ?!

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Ahh making her living off of the poor then?
without them she would not have that job....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of people make their living working in the bureaucracy to administer taxpayer funded benefits to the poor. And are thereby taxpayer funded themselves.
Grocery stores and the rest of the food industries benefit from food stamps.
The medical industry benefits greatly from Medicare and medicaid and Obamacare.
Property owners benefit from govt rent subsidies, Telcos from Obamaphones, etc...

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lots of people make their living working in the bureaucracy to administer taxpayer funded benefits to the poor. And are thereby taxpayer funded themselves.
Property owners benefit from govt rent subsidies, Telcos from Obamaphones, etc...

AND ITS BI PARTISAN WHEN IT COMES TO MAKING MONEY.... ARTHUR IS AN IDIOT RED HAT, BRAIN WASHED BY FOX NEWS....

VEGAN I AM!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The economy would collapse if all the Welfare type stuff was cut off.

Unlike rich peoples income ALL of the money the poor gets goes right back into the economy.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Exactly. That's why there are so many libtards.

But the gubmint will run out of borrowed money soon enough.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing that Trump has proven to be true.
Artificial Intelligence cannot run our government.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh making her living off of the poor then?
without them she would not have that job....
unfortunately the truly needy go without the system is clogged with fakers and immigrants people who never paid into the system sucking it dry

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
your both idiots ! Its tax money getting wasted on people who bring their parents from other counties they live with their kids yet have "no means of support" they live in million dollar houses yet the parents get medicade and food stamps . these people are not poor the use the system they never paid into taking money from truly needy people

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The economy would collapse if all the Welfare type stuff was cut off.

Unlike rich peoples income ALL of the money the poor gets goes right back into the economy.
wouldn't it be great if people had jobs to contribute to society instead of taking from others ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wouldn't it be great if people had jobs to contribute to society instead of taking from others ?

Yep would be great if US businesses did not keep moving jobs offshore because US consumers want cheap stuff and want to keep increasing their profit margins?
Trump and ZTE? Apple and China?
and on and on...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The economy is going to collapse no matter what. The welfare is bankrupting the country. The welfare will be cut off whether it is voluntary or involuntary.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
I think I'm taping out with ej and Cromwell the level of sheer stupidity can't be real its not worth answering such dumb statements .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's Exactly why we hired Trump ! That's what Make America Great Again Means !

Enjoying watching Trump backpedal on ZTE?

You are just being suckered by rhetoric not actions.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I'm taping out with ej and Cromwell the level of sheer stupidity can't be real its not worth answering such dumb statements .

Truth making you think?
Scary isn't it?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep would be great if US businesses did not keep moving jobs offshore because US consumers want cheap stuff and want to keep increasing their profit margins?
Trump and ZTE? Apple and China?
and on and on...
Yes Cromwell the people are the problem its everyday Americans that are the problem not elected officials that tax and regulate companies so they can't compete ! Its not poor trade deals or libs who want to give law breaking illigals free everything ! Its not unions like ejs that demand job security and pay 100k to wipe ass no the people are to blame !

Who's brainwashed !

You and EJ the perfect useful idiots !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without giving the illegals the govt benefits they cannot exist on the low paying jobs in slaughter houses and the lawn care industry and such.
To a certain extent it is our tax dollars supporting low paying jobs....
And not just for illegal immigrants....

but yes illegal is illegal and they should be deported and not get governemnt benefits and anyone who hires them should be guilty of a felony with a severe penalty.
No available jobs for them and they would slow to a bare trickle.

I have not seen any talks of high penalties for hiring illegals from The Trump regency yet.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Truth making you think?
Scary isn't it?
what scares me is there are people who think like you , left over hippies burnt out on Acid that think they are so smart and free thinking . you speak no truth . I'm not going to show you the light you don't want to see it . Your hate blocks it . you love to hate and its not worth my time to talk to fools .

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Without giving the illegals the govt benefits they cannot exist on the low paying jobs in slaughter houses and the lawn care industry and such.
To a certain extent it is our tax dollars supporting low paying jobs....
And not just for illegal immigrants....

but yes illegal is illegal and they should be deported and not get governemnt benefits and anyone who hires them should be guilty of a felony with a severe penalty.
No available jobs for them and they would slow to a bare trickle.
Then don't come or come legal and learn a skill . they are criminals so the should be treated as such they have no rights ! They have no claim on anything here fuck em get them out !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Now if Trump enacted severe penalties for hiring illegals that would be action and not just empty rhetoric. Not just fines but prison time.
The same for providing illegals with fake documentation. An automatic 5 year prison sentence.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
what scares me is there are people who think like you , left over hippies burnt out on Acid that think they are so smart and free thinking . you speak no truth . I'm not going to show you the light you don't want to see it . Your hate blocks it . you love to hate and its not worth my time to talk to fools .

Look into the mirror, young one. It is you that won't see the light. Faux News is not the light. You dim view of the world must be driving you insane, if it's not too late already.
It is kind of humorous how you love Trump for what he says he is going to do, and then love him for failing to keep his word. Oh my. Is your brain dead yet?

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look into the mirror, young one. It is you that won't see the light. Faux News is not the light. You dim view of the world must be driving you insane, if it's not too late already.
It is kind of humorous how you love Trump for what he says he is going to do, and then love him for failing to keep his word. Oh my. Is your brain dead yet?

Silly woman... Trump is the most word-keeping president of the last century.
If you continue to refuse to learn from actual facts,
mebbe you should just stay home & make sammiches on election day...

4f2e95f29d1d0b551678b3a7bfa10ed27b10b6ff2b7db63018ab79f2a7a1d079.jpeg
:xD:

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
nah I see the truth , I experience the truth in life it does not come from fox news which all you libs seem to think everyone gets facts from as your glued to CNN . I have a veiw of hope of some change it its not dim but a positive view that jobs will return ,that people will prosper that Americas standing will be restored . Trump has a horrid personality I agree but he has done more to start real positive change then any president , I believe he loves America I did not believe we had a president that did for the last 8 years ,not because of a news channel but because of his actions . I criticize Trump for his mistakes I am not a blind follower that's why ej calls me inconsistent, because I don't follow the blind mantra like you do . Look in the mirror yourself and ask if you have been fair to the president and the things he's accomplished under the unfair treatment he gets . He has kept his word .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors