GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Naah Trump loves 'bunnies' heck he is paying one 6 figures a month to keep quiet :)

should this not be investigated just like Clowntoons indiscretions were?
Would be super easy to prove.

LOL Trump restored Satire to the USA,
And Made Comedy Great Again.

The golf it was just his lying to everyone about how he would be to busy working for us to play so much golf like Obama was.
heck he has topped Obama's golf game tally for this point in the presidency.

And fools suck it up and ignore the lies.

heck he ahs probably topped the lie count for any term president at this point in his presidency.

Apparently lies makes America great again....

Dark humor for sure.

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
should this not be investigated just like Clowntoons indiscretions were?
Would be super easy to prove.

Well, first of all, somebody with a name would have to make the allegation with some information to back up the claim. Otherwise it's just hearsay and there is nothing to investigate. For instance, there were people with names that made accusations against clinton, and they had a dress with splooge on it. In this case, there is no name of an accuser. I suspect there is no name because of libel laws.

If it's super easy to prove, libtards would have proven it by now. But, that hasn't happened and that's why nobody will put their name on it.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, first of all, somebody with a name would have to make the allegation with some information to back up the claim. Otherwise it's just hearsay and there is nothing to investigate. For instance, there were people with names that made accusations against clinton, and they had a dress with splooge on it. In this case, there is no name of an accuser. I suspect there is no name because of libel laws.

If it's super easy to prove, libtards would have proven it by now. But, that hasn't happened and that's why nobody will put their name on it.
Ohh it is easy to prove just subpoena financial records and make Trump and the woman testify under oath.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohh it is easy to prove just subpoena financial records and make Trump and the woman testify under oath.

LOL.

I'll say this again. Before you can get a subpoena, you need an allegation of wrongdoing. That has to be made by a person with a name. No name = no allegation = no subpoena.

You keep serving them up and I'll keep knocking them down. Without a named accuser, you got nothing but a fake news story.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

I'll say this again. Before you can get a subpoena, you need an allegation of wrongdoing. That has to be made by a person with a name. No name = no allegation = no subpoena.

You keep serving them up and I'll keep knocking them down. Without a named accuser, you got nothing.
Nope you just need reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed.
Prosecutors do it all the time.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nope you just need reasonable suspicion that a crime has been committed.
Prosecutors do it all the time.

That's some funny shit, right there.

I'll bite, what's the crime?

les-miles.gif

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's some funny shit, right there.

I'll bite, what's the crime?

les-miles.gif
I guess a politician lying is not a crime.
Some seem to think it is a positive thing apparently.
You win the internet.

Next fun thing?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not been anyone to vote FOR in quite a while.
I wish we had a no confidence option on the ballot.
Which says I voted but liked none of the assholes.
If it gets more votes than any candidate we do it over with different assholes.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not been anyone to vote FOR in quite a while.
I wish we had a no confidence option on the ballot.
Which says I voted but liked none of the assholes.
If it gets more votes than any candidate we do it over with different assholes.

EXACTLY...
I’ll vote for JESUS CHRIST though!
Would you vote for JESUS CHRIST?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EXACTLY...
I’ll vote for JESUS CHRIST though!
Would you vote for JESUS CHRIST?

I BAM
Not if he would lower himself enough to run....

I wrote myself in once.
So I have been a presidential candidate and thankfully lost :D

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they do that in purpose so they can blame trump!
HAWAII! !

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did they do that in purpose so they can blame trump!
HAWAII! !

I BAM
To get people to want Trumpy Bear to keep them safe from the rocket boy?
It was a Trump policy promotional thing?

would not surprise me.

I wonder if sales of Trumpy Bears have gone up in HI?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To get people to want Trumpy Bear to keep them safe from the rocket boy?
It was a Trump policy promotional thing?

would not surprise me.

I wonder if sales of Trumpy Bears have gone up in HI?

Lol... you n ur trumpy bear
Hahaha

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Jeff Flake expected to deliver floor speech comparing Trump's attacks on media to Stalin's

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing consistent about Trump he does not like country's that are primarily populated by people with darker skintones.

This seems to be one reason many of his supporters like him.

Few of them will admit to that though.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One thing consistent about Trump he does not like country's that are primarily populated by people with darker skintones.

This seems to be one reason many of his supporters like him.

Few of them will admit to that though.

We all know that bro...
he can’t make America white again, because it never was!
Trump is an IDIOT!

I BAM

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Making American corporations greater is not the answer.
Making the people great again IS the answer.

Was chatting online with someone from Australia last night.
Most of the world shares your view that Trump is an idiot.

He is terribly insecure.
Anyone who brags on himself like he does....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky's Republican governor says he will shut down the state's expanded Medicaid program, denying its coverage to more than 400,000 people, if the courts stop his plan for some people to work to keep their health benefits.

Friday, the federal government approved Gov. Matt Bevin's plan to impose work requirements on some Medicaid recipients. Bevin also issued an executive order directing his administration to end the program should any part of his plan be struck down by the courts.

So if the highest authority in our country as defined by the constitution declares any part of Bevins plan as illegal then he shuts down ALL medicaid in the state?

What a ruthless bastard.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky's Republican governor says he will shut down the state's expanded Medicaid program, denying its coverage to more than 400,000 people, if the courts stop his plan for some people to work to keep their health benefits.

Friday, the federal government approved Gov. Matt Bevin's plan to impose work requirements on some Medicaid recipients. Bevin also issued an executive order directing his administration to end the program should any part of his plan be struck down by the courts.

So if the highest authority in our country as defined by the constitution declares any part of Bevins plan as illegal then he shuts down ALL medicaid in the state?

What a ruthless bastard.

Good for him. Win/win.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

What a ruthless bastard.

Let him do it...
Voters will talk to him next election!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is the least popular president at this point in his term since modern surveys began more than seven decades ago.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let him do it...
Voters will talk to him next election!

I BAM
Yep he is just trying to be dictatorial.
If I do not get my way I will cut off medical care to all the poor in the state.
I say call his bluff.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep he is just trying to be dictatorial.
If I do not get my way I will cut off medical care to all the poor in the state.
I say call his bluff.
76f033baac7f2134214123e77d90130c.jpg

I wonder who’s getting paid to track all these points system shit!
I like the idea of making people accountable of THIER health and actions, but at the same time not all people are the same..... you got those really sick people that needs Medicaid, and you got those folks that needs medicaid temporarily...
healthcare is always complicated, I just wish they focus on people that really needs help, and not generalize it...
I can see this move being use against bevin by a democrat,Watch out
Bevin you next asshole!
Keep fucking up reps and dems, you all replaceable!!

I BAM

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump is not a good poker or chess player. He’s been faced down by everyone’s tried to bully. I think the only person who still supports him is that minion looking guy, Stephen Miller.

In other news ... KY govt prefers it’s citizens continue to OD on deadly opiates rather than have access to a safer more effective alternative.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
76f033baac7f2134214123e77d90130c.jpg

I wonder who’s getting paid to track all these points system shit!
I like the idea of making people accountable of THIER health and actions, but at the same time not all people are the same..... you got those really sick people that needs Medicaid, and you got those folks that needs medicaid temporarily...
healthcare is always complicated, I just wish they focus on people that really needs help, and not generalize it...
I can see this move being use against bevin by a democrat,Watch out
Bevin you next asshole!
Keep fucking up reps and dems, you all replaceable!!

I BAM
Who is making money from this? Bevins supporters like this guy that was getting 1/4 million a year....

FRANKFORT, Ky. (AP) - Kentucky's "adoption czar" has left Gov. Matt Bevin's administration seven months into his appointment.

The Courier-Journal reported Monday that a spokesman for the Cabinet for Health and Family Services said that the state contract with Daniel Dumas had been terminated, but did not provide further details. Dumas didn't respond to the newspaper's request for comment.

A legislative committee in June approved the former Southern Baptist Theological Seminary professor's contract to review Kentucky's troubled child welfare system. His selection drew criticism from some, including Democrats who said he lacked professional social service experience.

Dumas drew a salary of around $250,000 a year under the two-year contract, which would have been renewable for two more years. He reported directly to the governor.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's more than 5.5 factually inaccurate or incorrect statements a day. Every day.

Hell, that's pretty good. When I did the math on you it was something like 24 factually inaccurate or incorrect statements a day. And that's just on VU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors