GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes more than a "fuck the government" attitude to have more than two marketing choices for the same thing. It takes money to fund a difference.
And THE MONEY likes it the way it is.
We have the best government that money can buy.
And therein lies most of the problem.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It takes more than a "fuck the government" attitude to have more than two marketing choices for the same thing. It takes money to fund a difference.

I know that... I’m just saying, if you really wanna be the opposition, you need to have an opposition MENTALITY!
Don’t be anonymous!

I BAM

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And THE MONEY likes it the way it is.
We have the best government that money can buy.
And therein lies most of the problem.

The Sanders campaign gives hope that sufficient grassroots funding can be raised to oppose this.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL Demoncrats are not supposed to be conservative.
They were supposed to be the tax and spend ones :)
Actually JFK was 10x the Conservative that what both those Stool Sample Bush's were. Actually much more of a Conservative than what the GOP has put of as a Presidential candidate for decades.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I liked McCain, but then he picked Palin....
Still like McCain.
Not a fan of course but compared to most in congress.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No because the incumbents keep winning because of the stupid humans in this country.
The stupid humans don't have a real choice anyway until opposing funds can challenge it so maybe R̶o̶m̶n̶e̶y̶c̶a̶r̶e̶ Obamacare funded blue pills to accentuate this bliss of ignorance isn't so bad.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost voted for mc Cain.. but that bitch with annoying voice, made vote for the black guy

I BAM
Yeah me too. I realized my mistake within a few months after he took office.
voted libertarian since then as protest votes.

Still he was better than Trump is.
Or should I say sucked less?

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

McCain is a neocon. Hillary would have worked just as well for an establishment warhawk.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

McCain will bomb any fucking country in heartbeat dude... hahah

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
McCain is a neocon. Hillary would have worked just as well for an establishment warhawk.
But the most sensible humanitarian of the neocons.

Those who control the money did not want Sanders they would rather have either Hillary or Trump.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ya know I always thought the proper strategy would be for people to never vote for the incumbent, always vote for the one that never held prior office. Basically flush all the toilets from Local to DC. Get rid of all of them then push for this -
  • Dissolve all elected officials retirement fund, it's a civic duty NOT a career.
  • 10 year ban of any elected official from being a lobbiest
  • 10 year ban of any elected official from working for any corporation that had any dealings or were influenced by any committee seat they where on
We've allowed them to create the American Aristocracy

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep, I've pretty much voted down a Libertarian ticket for years now. I'm no Libertarian, couple of fundamental issues I disagree with them on but we need to get a 3rd Party in there to mix shit up.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yep, I've pretty much voted down a Libertarian ticket for years now. I'm no Libertarian, couple of fundamental issues I disagree with them on but we need to get a 3rd Party in there to mix shit up.
The problem with Libertarians is that it is a Koch brothers owned and operated movement. Not much more of a protest movement than a Soros one.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with Libertarians is that it is a Koch brothers owned and operated movement. Not much more of a protest movement than a Soros one.
Yep they were hijacked just like the Tea Party movement was hijacked along with pretty much any movement that starts in earnest.

But point is we need to shake shit up and flush out the incumbents. Then when the two party system is broken there would be opportunity for real candidates to come in. Until then our one party system will continue to be closed.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yep I pulled off of voting the Libertarian ticket for one year for Obama .....

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep they were hijacked just like the Tea Party movement was hijacked along with pretty much any movement that starts in earnest.

But point is we need to shake shit up and flush out the incumbents. Then when the two party system is broken there would be opportunity for real candidates to come in. Until then our one party system will continue to be closed.

Ahh but the sheeple majority are too easily misled against their won best interests.
Big money will continue to rule and the masses will continue to be programmed by the media.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sure but Koch / Soros -- Red razor blue razor?

The Koch brothers have owned and operated the Libertarian Party since at it was founded in the 1970s. The Tea Party movement was created as a fake movement rather than co-opted.

Again, real opposition needs real opposing funds. Money talks and BS walks. The Sanders campaign was the right funding strategy idea just the wrong candidate.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh but the sheeple majority are too easily misled against their won best interests.
Big money will continue to rule and the masses will continue to be programmed by the media.
Like I said earlier, most all of the voting public are sheep who vote party line and swallow what ever their party pukes down to them. That's the sad reality of it all. With that said though as much as I know this I will continue to stand on the soap box ya know

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure but Koch / Soros -- Red razor blue razor?

The Koch brothers have owned and operated the Libertarian Party since at it was founded in the 1970s. The Tea Party movement was created as a fake movement rather than co-opted.

Again, real opposition needs real opposing funds. Money talks and BS walks. The Sanders campaign was the right funding strategy idea just the wrong candidate.
Until the establishment rigged it, along with Ron Paul and the GOP.

Tea Party, was started by those fed up but was hijacked when it gained a little bit of power. The two founding members left the Tea Party and were out spoken about how radical Stool Samples like Micheal Bachman had hijacked the movement.

Polargirl

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course they have. That's why it's so well funded, right?

o_O
The Kochs have more than just the Libertarian Party as a political tool. Soros doesn't lavishly fund every movement that he does or wants all of them to succeed either. Soros has the money to make Antifa a major party but that doesn't mean he will fund that either. Same with Kochs and Libertarians. The Congressional Freedom Caucus does more of the success work for them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump brags on his Renoir. It is fake.
How fitting.

He can hang it on the wall next to the fake magazine cover he had hanging on walls at his golf clubs?

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
he framed copy of Time magazine was hung up in at least five of President Trump’s clubs, from South Florida to Scotland. Filling the entire cover was a photo of Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump: The ‘Apprentice’ is a television smash!” the big headline said. Above the Time nameplate, there was another headline in all caps: “TRUMP IS HITTING ON ALL FRONTS . . . EVEN TV!”

This cover — dated March 1, 2009 — looks like an impressive memento from Trump’s pre-presidential career. To club members eating lunch, or golfers waiting for a pro-shop purchase, it seemed to be a signal that Trump had always been a man who mattered. Even when he was just a reality TV star, Trump was the kind of star who got a cover story in Time.

But that wasn’t true.

The Time cover is a fake.

There was no March 1, 2009, issue of Time magazine. And there was no issue at all in 2009 that had Trump on the cover.

Edit: A copy of the fake magazine cover.

trump fake cover.png

Last edited:

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The problem with the Libertarians, as a party, is that their candidate was a globalist.

That's why libertarians didn't vote Libertarian and the only people that did were ex-Obomba globalist fucks like Cromwell.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The problem with the Libertarians, as a party, is that their candidate was a globalist.

That's why libertarians didn't vote Libertarian and the only people that did were ex-Obomba globalist fucks like Cromwell.
Better than a Trump voter.
Much better than having a fake president.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL.

This is the "third party" you voted for.

LOL. It was a protest vote to say that I did not want either of the others.
Libertarians will have to start running someone worthwhile before they ever have a chance of winning.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a protest vote to say that I did not want either of the others.

That seems a bit,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,silly.

Do you eat a shit sandwich at a restaurant if they don't have any food you like? You know, in "protest"? :teehee:

I would have just stayed home. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors