Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Quite possibly the most evil ruling body in the world is the Saudi Royal family. Followed closely by their cousins in Bahrain and the UAE. I'll be happy when all the bullying of other nations and supporting of terrorist finally blows up in their faces. When those chickens come home to roost, it's not gonna be pretty.
F*ck them all. Anyone in the middle east. There's not a legitimate government in the entire area.

That's where trump should build the wall. Just put holes in the wall to accommodate the oil pipelines. Hehe

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rep. Thomas Massie (R-Ky.) is introducing a measure that would ease restrictions on gun possession in Washington, allowing those with concealed-carry permits in their home states to carry weapons in the District.

Posted without comment.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh those in congress cannot make up their minds.
Keep me safe or I will keep myself safe....

I recall that one of congress's first actions after 9-11 was to make information about them secret so terrorists would not get them.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We never learn. Those we fight today we once got involved in illegal drug trade to provide them weapons and called them freedom fighters for fighting the evil Russians....
We still have over 8,000 troops in Afghanistan and Trump just approved more troops.

Afghanistan is about to be cleaned up . Matis has a plan no more fucking around !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah right.
he would not be where he is without being a bull shitter.

Matis is a Marine General he got where he is by living the life of a true Marine, where Death is before dishonor . He's the rare breed that does the dirty work so you can live the life you do . Bullshit is not a option . He is the patron saint of Chaos ,he brings death where death is needed . No bullshit no lies just victory . That's why he is there !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Matis is a Marine General he got where he is by living the life of a true Marine, where Death is before dishonor . He's the rare breed that does the dirty work so you can live the life you do . Bullshit is not a option . He is the patron saint of Chaos ,he brings death where death is needed . No bullshit no lies just victory . That's why he is there !

Umm he is a General....

So Generals do not lie?
Nor do Marines?

Not picking on Marines but I know of a couple who lied.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gut feeling on the character of the man . He talks the talk and walks the walk . He is a dinosaur in this world a man that lives what he believes. If he says he's gonna fuck you up plan on getting fucked up .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gut feeling on the character of the man . He talks the talk and walks the walk . He is a dinosaur in this world a man that lives what he believes. If he says he's gonna fuck you up plan on getting fucked up .

I do not know the man as well as you apparently do.

Only the return of the Easter Bunny can bring peace to the middle east in the next several decades at least.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do not know the man as well as you apparently do.

Only the return of the Easter Bunny can bring peace to the middle east in the next several decades at least.

I don't know him personally Cromwell your a real downer man wtf .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Bunker mentality grows :)

Off-camera, no audio broadcast: White House keeps undermining press briefing

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More domestic terrorism.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - At least seven people are recovering from injuries after a shooting captured live on Facebook along the South Carolina coast.

Myrtle Beach police Lt. Joey Crosby says the shooting was reported about 12:30 a.m. Sunday as a group of people were blocking traffic on Ocean Boulevard.

Police say a fight started and someone pulled a gun and began firing. Officers say a security guard who saw the shooting shot and wounded the gunman.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
More domestic terrorism.

MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - At least seven people are recovering from injuries after a shooting captured live on Facebook along the South Carolina coast.

Myrtle Beach police Lt. Joey Crosby says the shooting was reported about 12:30 a.m. Sunday as a group of people were blocking traffic on Ocean Boulevard.

Police say a fight started and someone pulled a gun and began firing. Officers say a security guard who saw the shooting shot and wounded the gunman.

ARE THEY MUSLIMS?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ARE THEY MUSLIMS?

I BAM
Does it matter?
I am sure lots of people were terrorized in the incident.

ter·ror·ize
ˈterəˌrīz/
verb
past tense: terrorized; past participle: terrorized
create and maintain a state of extreme fear and distress in (someone); fill with terror.
"he used his private army to terrorize the population"
synonyms: persecute, victimize, torment, harass, tyrannize, intimidate, menace, threaten, bully, browbeat; More

We have many terrorist gangs in the USA.
The Clan engages in terrorism.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Threatening to take away peoples health care could be an act of terrorism.

don't believe that?
How about if you needed medicines to stay alive and your health care insurance was ended and you could afford no alternatives nor could you now afford the lifesaving drugs you take?
Terrorizing?
You betcha.

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm whom to believe?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and one of his personal lawyers have contradicted each other over whether the president is under investigation by the special counsel probing Russians' meddling in the 2016 election and possible links with the Trump campaign.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm whom to believe?

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump and one of his personal lawyers have contradicted each other over whether the president is under investigation by the special counsel probing Russians' meddling in the 2016 election and possible links with the Trump campaign.

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I BAM
00203a2efce0db81b6b6da93faaab73f.jpg

BAM crew

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you considered the opinions of those you expect to pay for all these things you feel entitled to?

Have you considered that perhaps you should bear your own responsibilities?
If you are talking luxury or unneeded items I would agree. But we all deserve Healthcare.

I find it funny that people are complaining about Healthcare but pay for all kinds of bullshit that benefit the wealthiest people in this country. Not taxing people fairly means you are paying their share. This should be a much bigger issue than healthcare.

Part of the reason these politicians focus on Healthcare is so you don't think about all the shit we could cut and save far more. Sheople.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you considered the opinions of those you expect to pay for all these things you feel entitled to?

Have you considered that perhaps you should bear your own responsibilities?
Yep those who cannot afford life saving treatments and medicines that others can should just die....
But not before corporate America gets every dime they can from them.
Including all their property, etc.

Only those born into at least reasonable wealth should have anything to pass on to their children.
After how can we Keep the common folks in their place if after they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and then they get old and sick, then corporate america gets it all back.

It is the American way.

The very young, old and the sick have piss poor bootstraps.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep those who cannot afford life saving treatments and medicines that others can should just die....
But not before corporate America gets every dime they can from them.
Including all their property, etc.

Only those born into at least reasonable wealth should have anything to pass on to their children.
After how can we Keep the common folks in their place if after they pull themselves up by their bootstraps and then they get old and sick, then corporate america gets it all back.

It is the American way.

The very young, old and the sick have piss poor bootstraps.

People are living to long more people more global warming .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But it is very expensive.
What if I don't wanna pay millions of dollars a year to bring every scruffy **** riddled street urchin back to life?
or $60k/mo for AIDS meds?
...or havin yer vag turned into a penis.

I think you should be responsible for your own choices in life and not expect others to finance them.
Why is it so expensive?
Does it have to be that way?
And you look at the few minor cost items in your reply.
But then that is how one is often deluded.
By minor points as opposed to the broader view.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are talking luxury or unneeded items I would agree. But we all deserve Healthcare.

I find it funny that people are complaining about Healthcare but pay for all kinds of bullshit that benefit the wealthiest people in this country. Not taxing people fairly means you are paying their share. This should be a much bigger issue than healthcare.

Part of the reason these politicians focus on Healthcare is so you don't think about all the shit we could cut and save far more. Sheople.

Honestly Cromwell no one deserves anything in this life . As a cranky fucking complainer about everything I thought you would know that ?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I pray that none of ur family gets cancers, fuckers!
Hyprocrites

I BAM
But then they could contribute to the multi billion dollar American industry of dying.
They should feel fortunate to serve their country so well.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
But then they could contribute to the multi billion dollar American industry of dying.
They should feel fortunate to serve their country so well.

Who's the head boss of the
Department of death and sickness?

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm just glad I don't live in the UK. Man that's a violent country. Kinda makes the US look like Switzerland.
Fer sure.

LONDON — The assassination of Labour Party politician Jo Cox on Thursday was the first murder in 26 years of a member of parliament in a country where gun fatalities are rare.

Cox died after a lone gunman shot and stabbed her repeatedly in a village in northern England where she was meeting with local constituents, according to police and eyewitnesses.
The gun homicide rate in England and Whales is about one for every 1 million people, according to the Geneva Declaration of Armed Violence and Development, a multinational organization based in Switzerland.In a population of 56 million, that adds up to about 50 to 60 gun killings annually. In the USA, by contrast, there are about 160 times as many gun homicides in a country that is roughly six times larger in population. There were 8,124 gun homicides in 2014, according to the latest FBI figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors