Become a Patron!

GOVERNMENT WATCH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You will never understand.
We have 22 slaughtered every day in the USA.

Why do some minimalize the 22 slaughtered daily in the USA and get outraged at the 22 that all die at once?

So 22 dead everyday ,criminal activity? Accident?

When someone sets out to kill on purpose 22 or as many as possible it is fuckin different !
Accidents are tragic but a explainable part of life . Some gangbanger gets shot so what they chose that life .

Strapping a bomb to yourself and killing children ? Fuckin tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So 22 dead everyday ,criminal activity? Accident?

When someone sets out to kill on purpose 22 or as many as possible it is fuckin different !
Accidents are tragic but a explainable part of life . Some gangbanger gets shot so what they chose that life .

Strapping a bomb to yourself and killing children ? Fuckin tragic

Yep keep on minimizing those individual murders in the USA.
Thanks for helping to make my point.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm saying this because it bothers me every day, and I say it quite often. I otherwise do not participate in political discussion.

What is up with this widespread desire to be told what to think? I'm not saying this to everyone- cause I know there are exceptions, but please...
form your own opinions, people. This is why we can't have nice things. This is why we can't get along. Stop giving in to paid, opinionated media. For the sake of humanity.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm saying this because it bothers me every day, and I say it quite often. I otherwise do not participate in political discussion.

What is up with this widespread desire to be told what to think? I'm not saying this to everyone- cause I know there are exceptions, but please...
form your own opinions, people. This is why we can't have nice things. This is why we can't get along. Stop giving in to paid, opinionated media. For the sake of humanity.
many seem to be afraid to be truly independent.
Easier to follow the crowd.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep keep on minimizing those individual murders in the USA.
Thanks for helping to make my point.

No I'm not minimizing in any way .Accidents are tragic . BUT they are part of life .
There is no comparison to intended murder of children .
Your way off base on this Cromwell . You are the one minimizing terror. Or are you excusing it ? Either way your wrong .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No I'm not minimizing in any way .Accidents are tragic . BUT they are part of life .
There is no comparison to intended murder of children .
Your way off base on this Cromwell . You are the one minimizing terror. Or are you excusing it ? Either way your wrong .

Sad to see one so blind think they can see clearly...

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Because there are sheep like Cromwell that believe anything on the news . Because truth is dead killed by the media . Truth means nothing anymore . Liberals have shut down free speech ,conservatives can't speak in Berkeley now the home of free speech.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad to see one so blind think they can see clearly...

Your a nut Cromwell. Your a scary burnt out old robot . Oh I'm so free thinking I don't care 20 children got blown up ! 20 people got killed in car accidents today in the USA !
Your a fucked up soulless blowhard . When some one you love dies remember it doesn't matter some drunk hit a pole with his car and is dead so fuck it man you have no right to hurt !
You Dick !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your a nut Cromwell. Your a scary burnt out old robot . Oh I'm so free thinking I don't care 20 children got blown up ! 20 people got killed in car accidents today in the USA !
Your a fucked up soulless blowhard . When some one you love dies remember it doesn't matter some drunk hit a pole with his car and is dead so fuck it man you have no right to hurt !
You Dick !

Never said I did not care about 20 getting killed.
I care just as much about them as I do the 20+ individual murders with guns in the USA every single day as I do those 20 that were killed.

On the auto accidents I was just stating that to show how gun nutz minimalise the gun murders in the USA by saying that more die of auto accidents.

But then you always see things as you want to.

Lith

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Because there are sheep like Cromwell that believe anything on the news . Because truth is dead killed by the media . Truth means nothing anymore . Liberals have shut down free speech ,conservatives can't speak in Berkeley now the home of free speech.

Ah finger pointing... another result of exactly what I'm talking about.
You don't honestly believe that one side of this sick political spectrum is the whole problem do you?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You don't honestly believe that one side of this sick political spectrum is the whole problem do you?
yes he does....
As do many...

sigh.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

No I do not

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never said I did not care about 20 getting killed.
I care just as much about them as I do the 20+ individual murders with guns in the USA every single day as I do those 20 that were killed.

On the auto accidents I was just stating that to show how gun nutz minimalise the gun murders in the USA by saying that more die of auto accidents.

But then you always see things as you want to.

Gun murders? So guns are murdering ? Not people ? Pogemahone Cromwell your points are idiotic. God have mercy on your soul . Take care spaceman !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gun murders? So guns are murdering ? Not people ? Pogemahone Cromwell your points are idiotic. God have mercy on your soul . Take care spaceman !

Are you really that stupit?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
US President Donald Trump told his Philippines' counterpart that he was doing a good job fighting an illegal drug epidemic in his country, an effort that has led to thousands of deaths and drawn international condemnation from human rights groups.
"I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem," Trump said in the April 29 phone call, according to a leaked transcript of the conversation with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte published by the Intercept and also obtained by The Washington Post and The New York Times."Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that."

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
US President Donald Trump told his Philippines' counterpart that he was doing a good job fighting an illegal drug epidemic in his country, an effort that has led to thousands of deaths and drawn international condemnation from human rights groups.
"I just wanted to congratulate you because I am hearing of the unbelievable job on the drug problem," Trump said in the April 29 phone call, according to a leaked transcript of the conversation with Philippines President Rodrigo Duterte published by the Intercept and also obtained by The Washington Post and The New York Times."Many countries have the problem, we have a problem, but what a great job you are doing and I just wanted to call and tell you that."

Dude the president here in the phils is starting to attack the media as well....
one of dutertes campaign promise was to clean the phils from illegal drugs in 6 months, he killed as much he could, but the epidemic is still widespread!!! FAILED!! Just like AGENT ORANGE...

I BAM

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
c99786feb0891636fd6b290494d2804c.jpg

TRICK OR SHIT!

I BAM

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jesus Has Christmas! What the fuck??

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attorney General Jeff Sessions did not disclose meetings he had last year with Russian officials when he applied for his security clearance, the Justice Department told CNN Wednesday.
Sessions, who met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at least two times last year, didn't note those interactions on the form, which requires him to list "any contact" he or his family had with a "foreign government" or its "representatives" over the past seven years, officials said.

Guess they will have to revoke his security clearance.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Attorney General Jeff Sessions did not disclose meetings he had last year with Russian officials when he applied for his security clearance, the Justice Department told CNN Wednesday.
Sessions, who met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at least two times last year, didn't note those interactions on the form, which requires him to list "any contact" he or his family had with a "foreign government" or its "representatives" over the past seven years, officials said.

Guess they will have to revoke his security clearance.

That ain't gonna happen
Not yet, soon!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A British official says police in Manchester will stop sharing information about their bombing investigation with the U.S. until they get a guarantee that there will be no more leaks to the news media.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just keeps getting better :)

The investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election is partly focusing on Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a key aide, The Washington Post and NBC News reported Thursday.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just keeps getting better :)

The investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 election is partly focusing on Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and a key aide, The Washington Post and NBC News reported Thursday.

Soo the post admits they have no information confirming this but they print it anyway ?
Like I said before your a sheep .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Soo the post admits they have no information confirming this but they print it anyway ?
Like I said before your a sheep .

Just enjoying watching the others follow their leader.
I have no leader.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just enjoying watching the others follow their leader.
I have no leader.

Sure you do it's Hatred . Your pure dislike of Donald Trump leads you . The media lies feed you .
I feel sorry for you .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure you do it's Hatred . Your pure dislike of Donald Trump leads you . The media lies feed you .
I feel sorry for you .

Hatred? Nope I love comedy.

And I am pretty much meme free.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hatred? Nope I love comedy.

And I am pretty much meme free.

Yea it's hilarious to see someone railroaded by the press . I laugh so hard every time a lie is told and someone's life and reputation are hurt . My sides are killing me that all these lies have stoped any progress in our country ! It's a real funny situation as long as it's not you ha ha right !

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea it's hilarious to see someone railroaded by the press . I laugh so hard every time a lie is told and someone's life and reputation are hurt . My sides are killing me that all these lies have stoped any progress in our country ! It's a real funny situation as long as it's not you ha ha right !

If you think everyone else is crazy, it probably means you are.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think the world is crazy for railroading Trump. Which is laughable in itself. He is a victim of his own devices.

I don't find fake stories and character assignation "Comedy" . It's not the world that is railroading the president and our country it's the press and sheep like you and Cromwell who eat up the lies . If you really wanted the truth you would find it . But you don't because you dislike him . You are lead by your hate and would love to see him and the country fail so you can justify that hate in yourself .

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

So you laugh at Trump a lot?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You think the world is crazy for railroading Trump. Which is laughable in itself. He is a victim of his own devices.
Yep Trump is his own worst enemy. Seems to think gasoline will put out the fire on his ass.
And lies? Trump spouts plenty.
And chose VERY poorly for his staff and advisors.

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't find fake stories and character assignation "Comedy" . It's not the world that is railroading the president and our country it's the press and sheep like you and Cromwell who eat up the lies . If you really wanted the truth you would find it . But you don't because you dislike him . You are lead by your hate and would love to see him and the country fail so you can justify that hate in yourself .

Tell yourself whatever you have to. I gave him a chance, repeatedly, and he only continues to prove he only cares about himself. He will do nothing to help anyone but him and people like him. That has nothing to do with the press or others you think are railroading him.

Tell me one thing he has actually taken responsibility for. All he has done is make excuses, blame others and cover shit in lies.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you laugh at Trump a lot?

Oh man I laugh so much ! People being treated unfairly papers making up stories . God it's comedy gold ! Let's hope this really binds things up so nothing gets done and the whole world sees us as the fat morons we are !! Ha ha ! Great stuff ! Hey maybe the markets will crash and more families loose jobs man that will be funny . I'm with ya Cromwell funny shit man !

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

Trump built his very own own crazy train and rode it as the engineer right into the office of the Presidency. Then he finds fault for people pointing at it and saying "Look! There's a crazy train coming right at us!"

We're all gonna get run over by the same crazy train. But for some peculiar reasons a certain conservative mnd set thinks getting run over will be a good thing.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell yourself whatever you have to. I gave him a chance, repeatedly, and he only continues to prove he only cares about himself. He will do nothing to help anyone but him and people like him. That has nothing to do with the press or others you think are railroading him.

Tell me one thing he has actually taken responsibility for. All he has done is make excuses, blame others and cover shit in lies.

Responsible for what ? You never answer what crime and lies he has told . Because you have nothing! The FBI , NSA , CIA have nothing there are no crimes committed by him . That's why they have to make shit up now . You know the truth . Your happier with lies . It makes you feel right .

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh man I laugh so much ! People being treated unfairly papers making up stories . God it's comedy gold ! Let's hope this really binds things up so nothing gets done and the whole world sees us as the fat morons we are !! Ha ha ! Great stuff ! Hey maybe the markets will crash and more families loose jobs man that will be funny . I'm with ya Cromwell funny shit man !

Are you actually paying attention? The latest figures report that if Trumps "vision" of health insurance actually happened you can see your insurance premiums going up to $12,000.00 a year within 10 years for an individual age 64.

I guess you can put that in the column of one thing he has (tried to) accomplish. Goody - we need more shit like this getting done.

Jobs bill? Seen one of those yet?

fraleywp

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Responsible for what ? You never answer what crime and lies he has told . Because you have nothing! The FBI , NSA , CIA have nothing there are no crimes committed by him . That's why they have to make shit up now . You know the truth . Your happier with lies . It makes you feel right .

You sound just like him.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump built his very own own crazy train and rode it as the engineer right into the office of the Presidency. Then he finds fault for people pointing at it and saying "Look! There's a crazy train coming right at us!"

We're all gonna get run over by the same crazy train. But for some peculiar reasons a certain conservative mnd set thinks getting run over will be a good thing.

You act like no one voted for him ! No one wanted what he offered . Somehow he became president we elected him .

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dude the president here in the phils is starting to attack the media as well....
one of dutertes campaign promise was to clean the phils from illegal drugs in 6 months, he killed as much he could, but the epidemic is still widespread!!! FAILED!! Just like AGENT ORANGE...

I BAM
What is the attitude towards duerte on the ground in the phil? I only get the media spin.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is the attitude towards duerte on the ground in the phil? I only get the media spin.

Approval rate is going down... people are starting to realize what they thought was a good thing....
Duderte is a fraud, he's own children are the drug lords in his home town... shit is slowly getting expose... FUCKING LIARS!!

I BAM

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thought you said you laugh at lies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors