Got my first Mech!

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
c4af13357e9712c512d2470634881778.jpg

Got myself an Apollo clone, doge v2 clone and a pair of Sony VTC5. I've got a .3 ohm dual coil, and some organic Japanese cotton with some tasty High Voltage Diode. Super stoked! I've got some 24 gauge kanthall. Anybody got any good coil for me to try?

Thanks all!

Stay Awesome \m/

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the all black. Very nice. As for coils I sick to simple 6 wrap dual micro or macro depending on mood.

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the all black. Very nice. As for coils I sick to simple 6 wrap dual micro or macro depending on mood.
I've got dual 5 wrap Micro in there now. She's hitting pretty well so far.

Stay Awesome \m/

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What kind of resistance does that give with 24 gauge?
Right now, .3 . I wish I could see exactly but the only source of checking my could is by my MVP. I need to get an ohms meter.

Stay Awesome \m/

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Right now, .3 . I wish I could see exactly but the only source of checking my could is by my MVP. I need to get an ohms meter.

Stay Awesome \m/
Congrats!
http://www.shop.usaohmmeters.com has the very best. Spend the money on it. I've spent probably $80 on a pile of cheap ohm readers over the last year. I wish i had known about them when i bought my first one. Plus, they're pretty much the same price as a typical (shitty) ohm reader you'd grab at a shop. It's an investment that will serve you well in your mech mod journeys :D
They are fully customizable as well, you can choose from a bunch of options. I got the clear with orange display, i LOVE it!
f245b98c63d264cb63428156e02ac6c5.jpg

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Congrats!
http://www.shop.usaohmmeters.com has the very best. Spend the money on it. I've spent probably $80 on a pile of cheap ohm readers over the last year. I wish i had known about them when i bought my first one. Plus, they're pretty much the same price as a typical (shitty) ohm reader you'd grab at a shop. It's an investment that will serve you well in your mech mod journeys :D
They are fully customizable as well, you can choose from a bunch of options. I got the clear with orange display, i LOVE it!
f245b98c63d264cb63428156e02ac6c5.jpg
Awesome! I appreciate the help! Got a lead on any good juices? :p

Stay Awesome \m/

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Who did you find that had authentic VCT5 batteries in stock?

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Efest 35a... Love it

somethingpunny

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who did you find that had authentic VCT5 batteries in stock?
I was lucky enough to get to get them from a good friend. I searched far and wide to get new ones to no avail. My buddy had bought 20 or so a while back and has had them as his "invested money"

Stay Awesome \m/

VU Sponsors