Become a Patron!

Got a question about VG liquid???

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
For that price...
FUCK NO, seriously FUCK NO.

RTS, heartland, essential depot, MFS, or even Ecigsxpress. ..

Fuck me I would use now brand for a third of that cost before I spent the money on that.

And will call bullshit on their weight being a quart.
A half gallon is 5lbs a gallon roughly 10lbs.

ktrilla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya defiantly not going to pay that price I can get local from a BM for a good price, so that's why I'm wondering if its any good?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Price does not denote quality.
All of the vendors I listed and a few more to boot have amazing quality vg base, roughly the same price point to each other and none have had to many issues.

But 30 bucks for 3lbs of vg is like triple the cost of the actual unknown quality vg. considering the cost of it I am going with it is not USP or even food grade to cut more corners to increase profit.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would recommend Essential Depot or even Humco glycerin at Walmart instead. Both work great and are much much better deals.

On top of that, it made me think of cow patties, and I don't vape cow patties.

ktrilla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Like I said I can get this stuff cheap here in town , like 25 bucks for a gallon . So I guess I'm asking has anyone ever used this brand, is it 99.7, 99.8 , 99.9 , or 100 ?

soulshine

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I guess my question..is why are you EVEN INTERESTED?? If you wanna waste money..just send it to me. I have tons of mods and FA flavors I need to buy :)

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looking at a larger picture of the bottle found via google, there is no indication as to what the % is.

Could try giving them a call: 1-800-456-7923
Just ask for the ratio and don't tell them that your planning to use it to make e-liquid until after getting the ratio.
Usually will get the answers faster and easier if you don't specify that your going to use a product for something the company didn't intend .

Last edited:

ktrilla

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys thanks for the help and resources. I just ended up buying 2 gal from essential depot for 50 plus free shipping. I'm taking advice and just going stick with what is proven.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys thanks for the help and resources. I just ended up buying 2 gal from essential depot for 50 plus free shipping. I'm taking advice and just going stick with what is proven.
I too got the same thing. Good choice!!

VU Sponsors