Become a Patron!

MOVIE Official Trailers. See and post what's coming in 2017.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Got a good movie you can share with us? This is the place.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well me and a girlfriend years ago got drunk one night and made this movie, but I'm not sure if I can post it....the lighting isn't that good.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
For some light-hearted fun, with a really great cast, I recenty enjoyed Going in Style. I work weird hours, so I'm a night owl and watch movies when nothing but infomercials are on. I'm sure I could post plenty, but that's the most recent.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
well me and a girlfriend years ago got drunk one night and made this movie, but I'm not sure if I can post it....the lighting isn't that good.
Uh. Yeah. You can spare us the theatrics. :facepalm:

For some light-hearted fun, with a really great cast, I recenty enjoyed Going in Style. I work weird hours, so I'm a night owl and watch movies when nothing but infomercials are on. I'm sure I could post plenty, but that's the most recent.
Can you find a video to it? Inquiring minds want to know. :blowkiss:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How can you not LOVE this if your a TBBT fan. I'll order it the moment it comes out.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my top 5 of all time. It reminds me of my dad's family from the North End of Boston. I think it's Mickey's best movie and Eric is hilariously over the top.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

That looks like my kind of movie. Thanks for the trailer. I just wish there was a way to tag posts to refer to any time.
Really. I love those kind of movies, Huckie.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I recommend to look IN BRUGES (2007), Colin Farrell is the best!)

I fell in love one summer in Brugges. When I saw the movie it was emotionally overwhelming. It was the best summer of my life and the movie reminds me of it. Plus, it was a decent story.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently watched "American Violence" on Netflix..I really enjoyed that one.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I recommend to look IN BRUGES (2007), Colin Farrell is the best!)
One of the better ones.

Check out "Man from earth" a kind of surreal mind fuck or is it?
Another I found one night that is in the low budget range that tripped my shit was "Lo".

The new king Arthur was fairly decent but amazing as fuck fight scenes. Not as good as the Picard Arthur with smoking knights.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone seen "hell or high water"? I watched the opening scene online and it looks great. We are watching it tonight.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I can't wait!!!
The new THOR is coming out in November. It looks amazing. AND, the HULK TALKS. Check out the Trailer:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If you like action, like in The Matrix, you'll love this. Here's the trailer to the original John Wick:

The new John Wick - Chapter 2 is out! You can rent it on YouTube. I'm going to check Amazon and NetFlix and update at the bottom of trailer. DON'T watch this until you watch the first one.

AMAZON HAS IT FOR SALE OR RENT

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That one's also been on my watch list. For whatever reason, I haven't been in a huge action-y movie mood, although I did watch London Has Fallen, recently. I have lots of catching up to do, still.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
That one's also been on my watch list. For whatever reason, I haven't been in a huge action-y movie mood, although I did watch London Has Fallen, recently. I have lots of catching up to do, still.

You won't regret it, Huckie. I was hesitant, since my husband insisted (and his choice of movies is not something to get excited about), it was his turn to choose so I went with John Wick. Wow, what a great movie.

So, you already know, @David Wolf . Thanks for not spoiling it for me. Hubby's 60th b'day is tomorrow. We'll watch #2 tomorrow.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
You won't regret it, Huckie. I was hesitant, since my husband insisted (and his choice of movies is not something to get excited about), it was his turn to choose so I went with John Wick. Wow, what a great movie.

So, you already know, @David Wolf . Thanks for not spoiling it for me. Hubby's 60th b'day is tomorrow. We'll watch #2 tomorrow.
I did like the first one a lot, and heard the 2nd was really good, so I'll watch it, too.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I got bored with john wick2. Body count I think is triple what cobra was back In the day.

I was wicked sick I thought this movie was a fucked up fever dream.
To my horrific shock it was legit and as fucked up as I thought it was in my fever state.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0893492/

David Wolf

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
If anyone has Netflix I recommend Lion. I didn't think I would like it but people kept telling me to watch it and it's the first movie on Netflix I've seen with mostly 5 star reviews (Netflix is notorious for lame movies these days, many were made for TV). Great movie based on a true story.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had that one on my list for far too long, too. Maybe I should watch that later, instead of continually looking for something else to add to my already too long list.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
everyone-in-pakistan-scores-when-her-i-t-guys-fly-starring-26278774.png

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I adored this movie. Travolta is so multi-talented.
LOL...love how his wings show.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Al Pacino - The Scent of a Woman

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The Mask of Zorro Official Trailer

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
He's baaaaack! Bruce Willis. Compare this to John Wick, @BigNasty .
Release date: November 2017

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Did you like MIB? Welcome to a Cop and Aliens alliance to control come pretty bad ass Aliens.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Justice League looks interesting. I love action movies.
I really liked League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
THOR - How can you not watch this?!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just as the Hulk can morph, here is The Dragon.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
If anyone has Netflix I recommend Lion. I didn't think I would like it but people kept telling me to watch it and it's the first movie on Netflix I've seen with mostly 5 star reviews (Netflix is notorious for lame movies these days, many were made for TV). Great movie based on a true story.

I thought you might get a kick out of this:
John Wick Pencil.jpg

VU Sponsors