Good source for drip tips?

Discussion in 'Vaping Accessories (Mod Stands, Drip Tips, etc)' started by Garemlin, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Garemlin

Garemlin Gold Contributor Member For 4 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Looking to pick up some 510 drip tips. Noting fancy or expensive. Something like below. Just basic drip tips. Outside of the slow boat from China are their any good sources? Seems like most sites are always sold out. And any of the sellers on ebay with a reasonable selection have much suspect feedback.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tap'd from my iPhone XR

2. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    China doesn't always mean slowboat - FastTech is my favorite for variety and price

Just make sure what you buy says "in stock" or "ships in one day" and you will likely get it in about 10 days

3. Countrypami

Countrypami The Link Ninja Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Vendor Employee VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reddit Exile

Blog Posts:
  4. f1r3b1rd

f1r3b1rd Phantom Pilot Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor VU Challenge Team Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    I use crispy caps
    https://www.crispycaps.com/

If I’m looking for something special for a certain rda I’ll look at signature tips, trinity glass or DHD. Usually I stick with crispy though; they are priced nicely and fast.

pulsevape likes this.
  5. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    JuicyLucy likes this.
  6. Belladona

Belladona Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  7. Belladona

Belladona Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I don’t know if you thought about using Amazon. I just searched for drip tips on there and they have a good amount to choose from and they have really good reviews. Saw a lot for $3-$6.

8. Bigrick

Bigrick Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    I like to go into my local brick and mortar. I like looking at the new equipment, new juices, Etc. Although I do not like the prices there and chances are other than the occasional juice purchase I am not going to buy anything there. So just to help support my local economy I buy a drip tip. They have an Old Fashioned apothecary jug with half moon drip tip Imaging on the front. They are $9.99. And it is my understanding that half moon is it good company for accessories and mods as well. So that's my way of giving back to the community to buy a half moon drip tip during my trip to the local brick and mortar. They are by the way nice drip tips.

9. CJ-3

CJ-3 Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Wish.com had a lit of drip tip selections as well