Become a Patron!

Good quality liquids

Hi All

Just curious as to how you would discern good quality liquids?

I bought a few juices that are made in Malaysia, they are a big hit here in New Zealand.
initially, they were really flavourful and nice. I alternate between flavors so as to not
get so accustomed to one flavor I can't taste it anymore. Anyway at this point when I use the
Malaysian juices they taste really bad and very chemical-like. I always shake the bottle before
filling my tank but it still tastes weird. These juices are very popular and the reviews online are
positive so I am not sure if it is just me or if there is something else that is causing them to taste this way.

Are there any brands you can recommend that have a good reputation in the vaping community?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you get juice online from outside of your country? The brands that I like are in the US, only because I won’t have to pay a lot for shipping. I would like to try juice from abroad, but the prices would be pretty high here.

The chemical taste would seem to be from the flavoring. You probably should steep them for a while. Were those juices very strong flavors?

Sent from my home planet

Can you get juice online from outside of your country? The brands that I like are in the US, only because I won’t have to pay a lot for shipping. I would like to try juice from abroad, but the prices would be pretty high here.

The chemical taste would seem to be from the flavoring. You probably should steep them for a while. Were those juices very strong flavors?

Sent from my home planet

You can certainly find juice manufacturers shipping worldwide. You just need to be careful of the laws in your state in case they do not allow you to
buy a nicotine product from overseas.

Thanks for the advice on steeping.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
You can certainly find juice manufacturers shipping worldwide. You just need to be careful of the laws in your state in case they do not allow you to
buy a nicotine product from overseas.

Thanks for the advice on steeping.

No problem, it’s what everyone is here on VU for, imho.

It sounds like they mixed the juice and sold it right away. If it’s not okay in a month or so, I’m not sure. I’ve had juice get better from steeping, but what people rave about just turns out to be crappy sometimes! You never know...

I was talking a while back to someone outside the US, so when you mentioned Malaysia, I figured you lived there. Sorry!

So far we can order from outside the US, lets hope it stays that way! :teehee:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors