Become a Patron!

Good pineapple?

Wiltallica

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
First off just joined VU, so much great info here guys you all rock (is HIC even human? He seems to know TOO much) But ya i know HIC likes FA pineapple, but ive heard others disagree, i havent tried it but ive tried many pre mixed pineapple juices and only had 1 that actually tasted like pineapple so i have a feeling i wont be a fan. Pineapple is pry my favorite flavor so i would do anything to find a great one. whats everyones favorite pineapple brand?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Capella's Golden Pineapple. I think it's sweeter, with a truer pineapple flavor. Just my opinion....

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
It seems to me there are few people who like both FA Pineapple and TFA Pineapple. If you have one and like it, that's what you should use. If you have one and it tastes horrible to you, try the other one. They're interchangeable in recipes, generally at the same percent. @Teresa P do you have to adjust percents with Capella's version?

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Or go for a triple pineapple, personally noticed TFA pineapple is cloying and thick tasting like a off brand pineapple candy, FA is more middle note of the pineapple and Cap's pineapple is sweeter.
Do like 2-3%of each and toss in a 1-2% of mango to round it all out.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It seems to me there are few people who like both FA Pineapple and TFA Pineapple. If you have one and like it, that's what you should use. If you have one and it tastes horrible to you, try the other one. They're interchangeable in recipes, generally at the same percent. @Teresa P do you have to adjust percents with Capella's version?
If other ingredients in the recipe are super sweet, yes. Caps is near syrupy sweet to me, more of a candy sweet, but I like it that way. If other ingredients are super sweet, I cut the Caps some. It can be a bit overpowering if you don't.

Nostradadus

Member For 4 Years
First off just joined VU, so much great info here guys you all rock (is HIC even human? He seems to know TOO much) But ya i know HIC likes FA pineapple, but ive heard others disagree, i havent tried it but ive tried many pre mixed pineapple juices and only had 1 that actually tasted like pineapple so i have a feeling i wont be a fan. Pineapple is pry my favorite flavor so i would do anything to find a great one. whats everyones favorite pineapple brand?

The Inawera pineapple is spot on. Very true flavor.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am contemplating a Straight Pineapple myself at the moment.

guess_who_bump.jpg

Brownie

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Capella's Golden Pineapple. I think it's sweeter, with a truer pineapple flavor. Just my opinion....
What percentage would you use it in say a simple mix with some vienna cream for example? Thanks

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^^ Yeah, what he said....LOL!! It's pretty rich, too much in a mix makes me a little nauseous.

VU Sponsors