Become a Patron!

good MTL tank?

scotterics

Member For 4 Years
Hi all....
my wife recently started vaping again (hopefully she sticks with it this time) and shes currently using some old gear of mine..

and old sigeli tube mod and a kanger protank 2 (the one thaqt takes the old evod coils)

I'd like to get her some new gear for christmas but have no idea of "whats hot" as far as mouth to lungers..

ive been doing the sub-ohm thing but she doesnt care for "lung hits"

what do you guys recommend for tanks?

she'll need replacable coils for sure...nothing too big...lets say 2ML capacity
up to like maybe $50 ....i plan to buy her 2 and a new mod to run them on

thanks scott

cascadian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Although it doesn't get any love on this forum, for MTL vaping I prefer the Sense Herakles Hydra tank with the 1.8 Ohm Kanthal coils. You most likely will need to replace the drip tip that comes in the package as the included tip is too wide of a bore for most MTL vapers. I vape DL most of the time, but enjoy the Hydra when I'm watching a movie with the family or driving down the road.

Last edited:

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@scotterics: See Next-gen 'shorty' tanks designed for MTL use (ex-smokers) for a raft of ideas.

Personally, right now, I think that, given your specifications: A Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini + Eleaf GS-Tank with 1.5Ω coils would be unbeatable. If not the GS-Tank, then perhaps an Aspire Nautilus with their new 1.8Ω BVC coils. (I can't attest to that one, personally, but I've read little but good about it.)

scotterics

Member For 4 Years
@scotterics: See Next-gen 'shorty' tanks designed for MTL use (ex-smokers) for a raft of ideas.

Personally, right now, I think that, given your specifications: A Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini + Eleaf GS-Tank with 1.5Ω coils would be unbeatable. If not the GS-Tank, then perhaps an Aspire Nautilus with their new 1.8Ω BVC coils. (I can't attest to that one, personally, but I've read little but good about it.)
Sounds like a good place to start looking... Thanks

VU Sponsors