Become a Patron!

Good dual battery mod for cleito exo

Willowcrow85

Member For 1 Year
I'm thinking of upgrading sometime. I really like the exo and I have a herakels plus and baby beast. I was wondering what a good deal battery mods to run any of these tanks but the exo it's the main one. I have some experience with tanks but I don't know much about all the different options. I know how to safely run one. I know the rx200 is good but I want more options.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
What’s your budget willow?

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Check out the Modefined Sirius from MFS @$39 or the Smoant Cylon, both excellent mods

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Aspire Speeder, RevengerX for budget mods.
Minikin V2 but will cost a bit more and if you wanna go out one of the lost vape DNA mods.
I love the SX mini q class too but it's been discontinued.
Voopoo Drag is good but the cleito exo would overhang.
Tesla WYE is another good one for cheap. There are a lot of options.
Smoant mods are good too if you vape at lower wattage but i vape at 80 watts the battery life is lousy for me

Willowcrow85

Member For 1 Year
Well I feel like 60 would be the highest reasonably. The dagger looks good. I watched the grim green review and man it looks nice too. I have the blue exo and want it to match or at least look good together. Overhang doesn't bother me. I have the Pico 75w with Arctic fox. I love being to see my voltage in real time. I do plan on building in the future. I have quite a bit of Samsung 25r batteries. Will they be good enough for building? I have been babysitting them and are still in good condition.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I feel like 60 would be the highest reasonably. The dagger looks good. I watched the grim green review and man it looks nice too. I have the blue exo and want it to match or at least look good together. Overhang doesn't bother me. I have the Pico 75w with Arctic fox. I love being to see my voltage in real time. I do plan on building in the future. I have quite a bit of Samsung 25r batteries. Will they be good enough for building? I have been babysitting them and are still in good condition.
The Samsung 25R would be fine. Your not vaping super high wattage so you don't need 30a batteries

Willowcrow85

Member For 1 Year
I find the 25r's have a hard time dealing with .16 and so on. The sweet spot seems to be .4 at 47 to 53 watts. I see a lot of builds end up being .2 ohms. The head room is very close and I suspect it'going in to the burst Amps. Is there a true 30A 18650 or is it just marketing? Like up to 30 instead of actually being 30.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I find the 25r's have a hard time dealing with .16 and so on. The sweet spot seems to be .4 at 47 to 53 watts. I see a lot of builds end up being .2 ohms. The head room is very close and I suspect it'going in to the burst Amps. Is there a true 30A 18650 or is it just marketing? Like up to 30 instead of actually being 30.

Latest tables and vid links ...you’ll be interested in video 5 as well

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moochs-video-library-links.384867/

Willowcrow85

Member For 1 Year
The ironsmith battery's look interesting. I seen where someone put a drone battery haha. It looks like we just have to wait for improvements in battery technology. I don't let my batteries go under 3.3 volts. It will read 3.7 while in stand by but while I'm hitting the vape it'll go to 3.7-3.5 then eventually go to 3.3 volts. People tell me I'm over thinking it but i feel like I need to make sure they get too low and start having cell's die.

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ironsmith battery's look interesting. I seen where someone put a drone battery haha. It looks like we just have to wait for improvements in battery technology. I don't let my batteries go under 3.3 volts. It will read 3.7 while in stand by but while I'm hitting the vape it'll go to 3.7-3.5 then eventually go to 3.3 volts. People tell me I'm over thinking it but i feel like I need to make sure they get too low and start having cell's die.
I understand what you mean cos I don't let the batteries get too low before I charge them. Have you decided on a mod yet??

Willowcrow85

Member For 1 Year
I think I'm going to go with the smoant cylon. The black one is nice and I like the big screen. Plus no battery Cap to deal with like the Pico. I appreciate the help everyone.

VU Sponsors