Become a Patron!

Good bottle for rsq

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
Need a pinned thread on bottles. With that said what is a good bottle for the rsq. Also how squishy is it lol. Thanks!

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, well... There are two types of bottles to consider: internal and external (the latter being the refiller).

I like the idea, and maybe it should cover all the squonkers..

I know my Hugo bottles are huge and they just fit inside the Gbox 200 - ordered some 8ml internal bottles and they are tiny. (So, in a true spirit of generosity, I swiped one from the Hugo kit and stuffed one of the 9ml replacements in to compensate ;-)

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah be good to create a list
For which bottles
fit which mods best snd where to buy them be a handy drop it post

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
off topic but anyone know best bottles to replace the pulse bf bottles? sick of these leaky things

Last edited:

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
off topic but anyone know best bottles to replace the pulse bf bottles? sick of these lucky things
Would some of the Square ones not fit , being box shape id of thought they might be better suited to that style

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Would some of the Square ones not fit , being box shape id of thought they might be better suited to that style

not sure but good idea. i will have to order a wide assortment of bottles when I order some CM gremlins for my rsq's

Shaulisbvape

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
OK, well... There are two types of bottles to consider: internal and external (the latter being the refiller).

I like the idea, and maybe it should cover all the squonkers..

I know my Hugo bottles are huge and they just fit inside the Gbox 200 - ordered some 8ml internal bottles and they are tiny. (So, in a true spirit of generosity, I swiped one from the Hugo kit and stuffed one of the 9ml replacements in to compensate ;-)
True. I don't own a g box. Just the rsq Figured there would be a ton of posts covering bottles.

RSZ1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The AOLVAPE bottles are very nice. They are soft, but they have enough snap back to suck the juice back in. I bought 5 and would buy them again.

They have the single bottles in stock, if you buy 5 the price drops to under $2 if you don't want to wait for the multi-packs to come back in stock. That's how I ended up with 5.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a few bottles from varitube. They come in a variety of colors and cost $5.50 a piece. I’ll let you all know how they work when I get them next week.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just ordered a few bottles from varitube. They come in a variety of colors and cost $5.50 a piece. I’ll let you all know how they work when I get them next week.
For anyone interested, the bottles are great and I’ve since ordered a few more.

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
heh.. a black bottle is like a black tank - totally defeats the damned purpose.

(any tank that has the solid SS option? Well, you better be opening it all the time - or use a wick of silica, ceramic or mesh ;-)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These are nice bottles. My only complaint is the black is really black. Very hard for me to see my liquid level at all in it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Yeah I have one but never use it. I’m mainly using green and clear.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to get me some spares for my rsq and pulse, I hate trying to wash and and waiting to dry them when I change flavors.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to get me some spares for my rsq and pulse, I hate trying to wash and and waiting to dry them when I change flavors.

Spares are great. The varitube bottles have caps so you can carry a full one as a back up

VU Sponsors