Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Not needed by me but thanks for your generosity!

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm not in need, but I would love to have this as I am just getting into rebuilding of the tank coils and have heard that the lemo is really great. Thank ya'!

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not in need, but I would love to have this as I am just getting into rebuilding of the tank coils and have heard that the lemo is really great. Thank ya'!
What kind of rebuildables are you using right now?

Also it appears you only post in pif and contests, not what I'd consider an active member.

Tbear69672

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I could use a coiler. Lol. I would love to try out the lemo.

iota

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What kind of rebuildables are you using right now?

I have a kanger subtank mini that I have learned to rebuild the RBA section for (I have become pretty good too). Besides that, I still rebuild the heads to my protank2 coils, but they have not been getting as much use since I got my subtank mini. Moving up to a newer tank like this makes me want to try other "higher end" rta's like the lemo drop!

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently I wasn't clear enough in my op, so I'm going to clarify a few things. I don't care if you aren't in need, just be someone who actually contributes to the forum, and is a new builder. Not people who are only on here looking for hand outs.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey, just posting in the thread as requested :)

Like others in this thread, I really would be ok with whatever you decide. Like I said in the convo. Even though I sold pretty much all my vape gear, I still have 1 rda and 1 Uwell Crown Subtank.

I won't lie tho, I've never had a tank in black and that looks nice.

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a kanger subtank mini that I have learned to rebuild the RBA section for (I have become pretty good too). Besides that, I still rebuild the heads to my protank2 coils, but they have not been getting as much use since I got my subtank mini. Moving up to a newer tank like this makes me want to try other "higher end" rta's like the lemo drop!

If you want to get a tank that you will be happy with for a loooong time, look at getting the Uwell Crown or the Smok TFV4 Tank. IMO, nothing will come close to these tanks for a couple months at least.

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I,m all set (already have one ) . Nice thing to do TasteMyToast !

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Toast. I have been rebuilding for about 2 months...so I am not new to it, and I am not in need, but if you are still on the fence, please count me in to the group of contestants. as I have been wanting to get a lemo drop and was going to buy one in a couple weeks. But pls give to someone needy if you like, no hard feelings at all!

VapnJake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TasteMyToast - I'd like to have it if it's still available!!! I don't have a RBA but am wanting to get into it, just having to slow down my requests to the wife due to just getting into DIY juicing lol... It'd be very well taken care of!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I rebuild Protank coils. That's the extent of my building. If no one ends up claiming it, I'll try my hand at it.

Regardless of how this turns out, it's very nice of you to offer it up to someone. Thanks Toast!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors