Become a Patron!

Gold leaf eliquid

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
To me, Gold leaf accapulco is the best tabacco eliquid I have ever tried, and I have tried many over the years. Castle long, el toro, uncle junks, etc.

Can anyone find out if Goldleaf has resurfaced under different brand. I havent been able to locate any information on the manufacturers or mixologist.

Im heartbroken, with no information whatsoever...

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello. I found a few sources but all from flaky vendors that I've never heard of. I do DIY (make my own) juice. It seems to be a custard with tobacco (have not found a clone recipe yet but I like a challenge so will keep searching)

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
Hello. I found a few sources but all from flaky vendors that I've never heard of. I do DIY (make my own) juice. It seems to be a custard with tobacco (have not found a clone recipe yet but I like a challenge so will keep searching)
Much appreciated. I've been looking and searching for almost two years. All the online shops that advertise it don't have any in stock.. I dont understand how such a good and delicious liquid just vanishes...

I've tried so many tobacco liquids, and I can't find any with that flavor profile. Not even close!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Much appreciated. I've been looking and searching for almost two years. All the online shops that advertise it don't have any in stock.. I dont understand how such a good and delicious liquid just vanishes...

I've tried so many tobacco liquids, and I can't find any with that flavor profile. Not even close!

It happens, one of my all time favs ceased to exist a few years. Closed up shop.

Not trying to spam your post but if you use 12mg freebase, as I do for MTL tobacco, I have some VCT by Ripe Vapes that I was going to list in the trading post. It's really good if you like vanilla custard. I'm just so-so on VC, and it's pretty upfront for my taste buds. Then again my taste buds are old and broken like the rest of me...probably a lot more flavors in there than I can discern.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Can you describe the taste? I know it's hard to find words to describe taste/aroma but try anyway. Is it mostly tobacco (and what tobacco flavors are similar... not including the custard notes)? Is the custard subtle or a big part of the overall flavor? Do you notice vanilla notes?
I have an idea: get a tobacco liquid that resembles the tobacco flavor and just add some custard flavor concentrate to it. Let me know if that interests you.

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
Can you describe the taste? I know it's hard to find words to describe taste/aroma but try anyway. Is it mostly tobacco (and what tobacco flavors are similar... not including the custard notes)? Is the custard subtle or a big part of the overall flavor? Do you notice vanilla notes?
I have an idea: get a tobacco liquid that resembles the tobacco flavor and just add some custard flavor concentrate to it. Let me know if that interests you.
It's an aromatic sweet ry4 type liquid. You can taste the smooth tabacco without it being overbearing....I wish I could explain more. I've vaped vct for a while. It's ok but not an adv.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's an aromatic sweet ry4 type liquid. You can taste the smooth tabacco without it being overbearing....I wish I could explain more. I've vaped vct for a while. It's ok but not an adv.

Same, VCT tastes good but I can't vape that custard for long. For what it's worth this is my ADV for MTL. It's a little sweet, it's gooey, RY4 basically with pistachio.
20230911_133813.jpg

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
From what badinfluence357 has said and this search blurb,
Acapulco_GoldLeaf.jpg
I just took a stab at the profile for the heck of it.
For this tester I'm going with Flavor Jungle instead of the more usual flavor houses.

Goldileaf

Bavarian Cream • 1.0
RY4 Double • 3.0
Vanilla Custard • 2.0
one drop of AP/10ml

Being a blind remix I doubt it will be anywhere close to the OG, but I'll give it a month and see if it comes out tasty or not.

badinfluence357

Member For 4 Years
Same, VCT tastes good but I can't vape that custard for long. For what it's worth this is my ADV for MTL. It's a little sweet, it's gooey, RY4 basically with pistachio.
View attachment 208600
The hunt continues, Trash that I picked up thinking I found something similar...nope, no, nada..trying to see if I can get my money back for both bottles. Garbage!!20230911_185333.jpg

Attachments

• 20230911_185333.jpg
    20230911_185333.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 2

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's what my own DIY is... a nutty tobacco with caramel and vanilla (have considered adding some custard too)
@BobsHere , that juice sounds great! so where can we find it?
Sadly everything is getting hard to find and it's expensive when you do. I use to buy it at myvaporpro for 11.99 or so. I bought about 10 bottles for 8 when they went out of business. They're back now but they don't have much and I hear their shipping is absurd.

Cheapest I can find 12mg is here:

Haven't bought from them before but they've been around awhile.

Cassadaga is great in general. Cannoli Be Nuts is one of my top 5 all time.
Mabacco is just rich, well balanced, and delicious. I've tried tons of them over the years.
Wayne Walker has a pistachio RY4 on ATF. Looks good, but I haven't mixed it. I strayed away from DIY a few years ago and keep saying I'm going back everytime I order juice, lol.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I don't know how well their mail order service is but I've shopped at a couple of Good Guy stores near me so can verify that they are for real.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I was doing some more digging around for info on Gold Leaf Acapulco using the Internet Archive but came up empty so far. I did find this Google search blurb,
Screenshot_20230912_001625_Chrome.jpg
but I don't use Instagram so I guess my searching might end with that.

If they really did use a genuine tobacco extract for their liquids then it might be a bit more of a challenge to come up with something that is close enough.

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
From what badinfluence357 has said and this search blurb,
View attachment 208601
I just took a stab at the profile for the heck of it.
For this tester I'm going with Flavor Jungle instead of the more usual flavor houses.

Goldileaf

Bavarian Cream • 1.0
RY4 Double • 3.0
Vanilla Custard • 2.0
one drop of AP/10ml

Being a blind remix I doubt it will be anywhere close to the OG, but I'll give it a month and see if it comes out tasty or not.
It got more than a month's rest but was just "meh" for me.
If I do cobble together a really good custard-tobacco mix I'll check back in with it. I doubt it would be close to Acapulco but maybe something might be able to scratch that itch a little bit.

VU Sponsors