Going underground

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Friends,Vapers,Freeman,

We are so happy to introduce ourselves to such an amazing forum. Look at this place, truly a free place to talk about vaping.

We are Freeman vape juice, you may or may not have heard of us.

We believe that premium ejuice should be available to everyone.

You can read more about us here:
https://freemanvapejuice.com/pages/how-our-vape-juice-is-made

We can't wait to contribute more to the community, it's such an exciting place. We hope to confirm our vendor account to offer sensational deals like we have previously on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/84z30b/forget_the_drama_its_30ml_for_099/

Until the ban.

What is their loss is everyone else's gain.

I hope we can become a really cool member of this community and most importantly a strong advocate of vaping.

Thank you, everyone, for having us!

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the Underground :cool:

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Welcome to the unreddit :)

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Hello Freeman, welcome to the VU community.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome to the madness that is VU!:bliss:

Zhurrie

Member For 1 Year
Thank you, everyone, for having us!

Thank you for being cool. I recently took you up on your offer with "Homecoming" (strawberry rice pudding) and it is excellent! More importantly you all did a seemingly very small thing that immediately wins me over as a customer, you simply wrote a little "thank you <my name>!" in pen on my receipt in the box. That little detail cements me as a customer for life for any vendor. It doesn't cost anything but a few seconds of time but is very rare these days and still means something to me. I wish you the absolute best and your juice so far has been exceptional, looking forward to more!

Freeman_Vapes

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Reddit Exile
Thank you for being cool. I recently took you up on your offer with "Homecoming" (strawberry rice pudding) and it is excellent! More importantly you all did a seemingly very small thing that immediately wins me over as a customer, you simply wrote a little "thank you <my name>!" in pen on my receipt in the box. That little detail cements me as a customer for life for any vendor. It doesn't cost anything but a few seconds of time but is very rare these days and still means something to me. I wish you the absolute best and your juice so far has been exceptional, looking forward to more!

Thank you so much for noticing, really appreciate you writing this!

VU Sponsors