Glad to be Here!

mysticman

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Hey all,

My name is Ross, I’m 64 years old and I run a small but growing online e-juice company.

To me, the VU Forum is one of the great places for vapors to get together and share ideas and I’m glad to be here.

I got into vaping a few years ago when I saw my son blowing big rings and puffs of smoke from a vape mod. The wafting scent of vapor was just as intriguing to me as the vapor clouds. My son used the vape mod as a way to stop smoking, and was drawn in by the modern style. I saw something even more enticing; I saw possibilities.

I immediately visited a local vape shop and was obsessed with the vast array of e-juices on display. I didn’t even smoke so testing 0 nicotine juices sparked my passion for the unique opportunities of vape flavor and I was hooked and left the shop with a vape mod and a 4-5 different bottles of e juice. I really only liked one of them but the cost was like $25 bucks for a 30ml bottle. To expensive in my opinion.

That’s when I decided to get my hands wet and gave DIY e-juice mixing a try. I have a background as a master photographer and an avid chef which laid the groundwork, but nothing really prepared me for this new experience. This was new and wild. Who knew that you could cook with liquids and combine unique flavors to create something so vivid in a puff of smoke?

Using my son and his friends as lab rats I tested, tested, reformulated and tested again until we came up with some really unique flavors.

My main mod is a Target 75VTC with a Joytech Ultimo tank with a MG Ceramic 0.5ohm head. I have five of the tanks filled with my five favorite flavors and just switch them out as needed. It also makes it a lot easier when I’m testing new flavors. I do drip occasionally but mostly for testing.

I’m anxious to share ideas and opinions with everyone.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
WELCOME MR. ROSS!

Great to have you here with us:vino:

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Glad to have you here
(about time someone joins that's older than me)

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to VU and who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks liars the lot of them! :cheers:

mysticman

VU Donator
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
My latest trick

589356b3ca0964150024aa04.gif

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Welcome to the Underground. Your never an old dog as long as the tricks are new.

VU Sponsors