Become a Patron!

Giving back to VU: Juices ... (All Gone)

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guys,

Since VU has helped me so much, and the nautilus mini should be already given away, I looked and found several bottles of juice I did not care for, but taste is totally subjective and I want to give them away to VU members, who may love them. Please reply here if you want any of these. If not thats fine, im sure i have some family or friends who will want them.

1. Vapewild Banana nut bread, 17 ml bottle, 99% full, 65/35 VG, 3mg
2. Vapewild Sweet Complexity, 17 ml bottle, 99% full, 65/35 VG, 3mg
3. Vaporfi Double Expresso, 10 ml, prob 9 ml left, 70/30 PG/vg (high pg), 12mg
4. Vaporfi cuban cigar, 30 ml, 17 ml left, 70/30 PG/vg, 18mg

5. Grab bag of juices in amounts ranging from 3 ml to 15ml: yellow cake, hazelnut, bavarian cream, wintergreen.

Stolen rule list: To take this PIF you must meet both criterion.

1) You must have an avatar. (shows commitment to the site)

2) Must have been a member for 30 days or have 30 comments or 3 comments helping others on the forum (show links or enough info I can easily find them).

I'll send via whatever method is cheapest to keep costs down.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet Complexity sounds very interesting!

Tbear69672

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im strapped for money and out of juice. This would be great. Im not picky about the flavor right now. .

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Sweet Complexity sounds very interesting!
Sweet Complexity is a very good one, one of very few with banana in it that I can vape without gagging. I am not in need of any juice right now, I've got tons of it, plus flavors and all to make a bunch more, but this is a very generous PIF.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet Complexity is a very good one, one of very few with banana in it that I can vape without gagging. I am not in need of any juice right now, I've got tons of it, plus flavors and all to make a bunch more, but this is a very generous PIF.
Yeah, me too, probably should have thrown that in, lol! Was mainly wondering what made it "complex"....
It's very generous, someone in need could certainly benefit from this. :)

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm liking the "rules"
I hope people that deserve it get it.
Don't count me as wanting it, just glad to see the giving.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the sweet complexity tastes very simil;ar to banana nut bread, FYI. So, banana nut to VapnJake, sweet Comp to Teresa...and Tbear did you have any specific choices?

Jake already is sending his address...Teresa, if you did want that, ill need your mailing address in a PM.

Tbear pls PM me your choices and your mailing address.

Stuff goes out Friday, sent via first class or something. Will update this thread when sent.

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
wow man yellow cake would be nice or something pastry like haven't tried any of that type. Well at least not any i liked. i will pm you the address and the threads since i am new here, but have met the criteria before now.

poisonsliver

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While i would love to have them...the fellow above sounds pretty hard up...perhaps they should go to him :)

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, please consider others that need - I have an ample supply of my own mixes and enough nicotine to vape my way into old age....lol! Tbear sounds like he could really use this, so pass mine on to him. :)

vengar.mv

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@John C.......you are awesome! Extremely kind hearted of you to give these items up..., and pay the shipping to boot. Though you're not asking.....may you recieve three times your kindness!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using Tapatalk

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gals and gents, I did not make it to the post office today...i will make sure it gets out early monday though. hope you all enjoy and post here when u get it and tell me what you think.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These were mailed off today guys. Please reply when you get them! Sent first class.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Tbear69672 please send me a PM reply -- I feel bad I completely missed your message. PM me and I'll send you a nice package. Hope you see this.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
DId anyone get the juice? Wanderingnick said he never received his.

VU Sponsors