Become a Patron!

Getting out of locked watts on kanger 200w

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
On your tank? What tank are you using?
Not sure i think the subtank is what its called, i figures out how to fix it. You stick cotton in the air flow to prevent overflow. But how do i get the airflow off of the vape????

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
IMG_0120.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Be sure to close off the airflow when you fill that. You can try turning it upside down and blowing through the mouth piece to blow out the excess of flooding. Turn it right side up again, then open up the airflow. That particular tank I've not used. I have their subtank, but not the topfill one. Closing off the airflow when filling it, helps all the tanks that I have.

Good luck!

Elliott20

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Be sure to close off the airflow when you fill that. You can try turning it upside down and blowing through the mouth piece to blow out the excess of flooding. Turn it right side up again, then open up the airflow. That particular tank I've not used. I have their subtank, but not the topfill one. Closing off the airflow when filling it, helps all the tanks that I have.

Good luck!
Is there any way to unscrew the airflow? Because I know how to fix it permanently if its possible.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is there any way to unscrew the airflow? Because I know how to fix it permanently if its possible.
None that I'm aware of. Google would be your buddy on that one. I can't say Ive ever seen anyone mention that.

VU Sponsors