Become a Patron!

Getting frustrated

InSainn

Member For 3 Years
So I recently got the rta section for the cleito 120 and made a previous post about what coils to buy, got my coils, installed em and everything but somethings still not right. I'm just not getting near the flavor I get from the aspire made prefab atomizers. I was under the impression flavor would be as good if not better with the rta but so far I'm getting nothing but muted flavor and dry hits. When I try to shorten my wicks I get leaking everywhere. Any advice cause I'm at the point of being ready to give up on the whole rebuildable thing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watch Youtube videos on building with that atty.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
So I recently got the rta section for the cleito 120 and made a previous post about what coils to buy, got my coils, installed em and everything but somethings still not right. I'm just not getting near the flavor I get from the aspire made prefab atomizers. I was under the impression flavor would be as good if not better with the rta but so far I'm getting nothing but muted flavor and dry hits. When I try to shorten my wicks I get leaking everywhere. Any advice cause I'm at the point of being ready to give up on the whole rebuildable thing.

Shorter wicks may not be the answer - thinner wicks is my best guess

InSainn

Member For 3 Years
Shorter wicks may not be the answer - thinner wicks is my best guess
I think you might have just solved my problem. Tried a thinner strip of cotton and so far so good. I'm still not 100% sure the flavor is quite as good but it's definitely much closer and so far no dry hits or leaking.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I think you might have just solved my problem. Tried a thinner strip of cotton and so far so good. I'm still not 100% sure the flavor is quite as good but it's definitely much closer and so far no dry hits or leaking.

Atties just won't wick correctly if the cotton is too thick :) It should slide in snug but be able to pull through the coil without resistance.

VU Sponsors