Become a Patron!

Get Tesla Nano 120W and GeekVape Aegis 100w Mod with best price from Urvapin

Urvapin

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tesla Nano 120W Mod looks great in your hands especially with its retro look. Another great thing about it is that it has a memory function. It means the chosen mode can be saved. The innovative control mode is a new feature that is really awesome because you are able to adjust the flavor according to your preference. Its user mode has a clear presentation. The Tesla Nano also comes with a unique design and colors. It’s only $43.99 and free shipping worldwide, get it via this link: Tesla Nano 120W Mod.

The GeekVape Aegis 100W is primarily made of zinc alloy, but the only time your hand actually comes in contact with this material is when you screw or unscrew the battery cap. That’s because half the mod is wrapped in shock-absorbing LSR, while the rest is covered in aluminium plates and genuine leather. The medium-sized fire button is one of my favorite things about the Aegis, I love the light-switch shape of it, and the fact that is suits thumb pressing so well, not to mention the satisfying clickiness. I protrudes from the mod quite a bit, but that only makes it stand out more. You can get it with $56.89 and enjoy free shipping from Urvapin via this link: GeekVape Aegis 100w TC Mod

The Eleaf Aster RT with Melo RT 22 Full Kit is an excellent vape starter kit. If you’re a fan of these style devices, you surely won’t be let down this kit. The overall performance has been great, and the fact that I can go most of the day without needing to recharge is a huge pro. Moreover, it’s only $39.99 on Urvapin and free shipping worldwide, just get it via this link: Eleaf Aster RT 100W TC Kit with Melo RT 22

Any more electronic cigarette promotion infos, just check:Cheap Vape Deals

Best Seller:

smoant charon ts 218 $79.89 and Free Shipping

Hangsen Genesis $27.69 and Free Shipping

New Arrival:

VOOPOO Alpha I $89.99 and Free Shipping

IJOY CAPO 100w kit $59.89 and Free Shipping

VU Sponsors