Become a Patron!

Get 300mls of ValiantVapes Best Sellers - just $6.50 with code!

JuiceChris

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To introduce new customers to our great flavors, we are offering a MASSIVE 78% off our VIP Bundle.
Use code: VIPKIT
Note: new customer offer
Buy yours here and give Valiant Vapes juices a try - You cant go wrong with this price! :stars:
https://valiantvapes.com/products/vip-intro-pack-our-top-3-flavors-just-for-you
top-3_590x.jpg

JuiceChris

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hope your orders arrive soon and you enjoy the flavors. Please post a review on the site and share your thoughts here too! :)

Thanks for the order and enjoy!

Creature0069

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the intro sale. It was a very good deal. I'm liking what I received.

Sweet: The Sour string reminds me more of Pixie sticks. Nice sweet/sour flavor and even feels like I ate the powder on exhale. Makes me drink more liquids which I should do anyway.

Cream: The strawberry cream cake is a perfect blend imo. The flavors mix very well with none of them being too strong. I can see this as an all day vape and will likely order more when this gets low.

Ripe: I'm mixed on this one. I feel the Mango is overpowering but I expected as much the way it appears on the label. I'm hoping it will mellow a bit over time. With how punchy the mango is, it makes me want to try some other Ripe flavors.

All in all, I'm pleasantly surprised. I'll be trying some of the other flavors I saw while poking around the site for sure. :D

JuiceChris

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
VU Vendor Employee
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome - thanks for the insight. Glad it was an overall positive purchase! Hope the next orders are even more enjoyable! :)

VU Sponsors