Become a Patron!

Gemini RTA CANT GET FLAVOUR

FTF61

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys im new at wicking and builng rta decks..
İ bought a Gemini RTA 22mm for my vaporesso swag kit..
İ used 26 ga kanthal wire and rapid wick. After wicking, i get juiced wicks and waited about 15-20 mn.. then i tried it, cloud was good but flaovour is sick...Didnt get any flavour. İ tried 4-5 times about wicking but i didnt work.. when i used my juice on standart atomizer (GT coils) i get flaov. and also cloud, but when i returned to the gemini it didnt give any flav only cloud...Watched tons of videos, tried everything but didnt worked and im gettin crazy on it.. please someone help me.. (i dont have an tongue fatigue) sry for bad lecture

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build OHM and wattage? My guess is because of the ready wick its running Hot.. Try less wattage. or cotton wicks.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Build OHM and wattage? My guess is because of the ready wick its running Hot.. Try less wattage. or cotton wicks.

Miss read you are using cotton. Rapid wicks..... Still what is build and wattage?. I would try less watts and less air see if that helps flavor.

ceecee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Gemini and get lots of flavor. 24 Ga Kanthal, 3mm ID, 5 wraps and wick with rayon.

I turn down the air - close the airflow on the top and have the bottom half open. Still plenty of air for clouds but also produces lots of flavor.
What's a "rapid wick"? I use rayon, packed tight through the coils, thin the tails and pull the ends down through the juice channels and trim excess so the rayon ends don't get caught in the threads.

VU Sponsors