Become a Patron!

Gemini RTA By Vaporesso Review | Joshua Vapes

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here is one of my all time favorite Tanks! Its a little bit old but It is still a good one...

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice review, I still haven't tried this one but I've came close to pulling the trigger. The engine obs is my only rta but I'm going to order another rta and rda once I figure out what to get. Any suggestions?

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice review, I still haven't tried this one but I've came close to pulling the trigger. The engine obs is my only rta but I'm going to order another rta and rda once I figure out what to get. Any suggestions?
The Gemini is perfect. It got good flavor

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool I just found one on vapordna for $4.50! Definitely gunna try it out, I appreciate the suggestion!

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love when a company puts out a high quality product without the high price tag. It's easy to take a chance on $20 product but dot mods and such are so expensive that it's pretty brutal if ya buy it and don't like it. Not like u can return these things lol. The engine obs is great if u haven't tried it and great price too. My Freedom Smokes was the only place I found a black one in stock but they have a great price and great service to boot

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love when a company puts out a high quality product without the high price tag. It's easy to take a chance on $20 product but dot mods and such are so expensive that it's pretty brutal if ya buy it and don't like it. Not like u can return these things lol. The engine obs is great if u haven't tried it and great price too. My Freedom Smokes was the only place I found a black one in stock but they have a great price and great service to boot
Its killer! I made a review on it.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the link! Didn't realise vapordna was out of stock. Recently Im really starting to dig the tsunami too far as an rda. I have the aeolus lite and the velocity but haven't really been digging them too much. I'm still pretty new to rda/rta so maybe I just haven't figured them out

MagicJosh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the link! Didn't realise vapordna was out of stock. Recently Im really starting to dig the tsunami too far as an rda. I have the aeolus lite and the velocity but haven't really been digging them too much. I'm still pretty new to rda/rta so maybe I just haven't figured them out
Dont rush anything bro, They make new products every weak/month.. Its so hard to keep up. I like to vape RTA Tanks W/Velocity Decks. Simple and easy. The OBS Engine is just like vaping an RDA. FastTech.com from China sells clones of everything. Just encase you don't know about it.

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Cool I actually watched that review lol good job! I was worried about the wicking myself

ApolloKen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dont rush anything bro, They make new products every weak/month.. Its so hard to keep up. I like to vape RTA Tanks W/Velocity Decks. Simple and easy. The OBS Engine is just like vaping an RDA. FastTech.com from China sells clones of everything. Just encase you don't know about it.

Ikr, it gets overwhelming at times, same with ejuice. Just too much out there to try it all but easy to spend all your money trying

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I ordered the Gemini and received it a day or so ago...I just put in a standard 28g Clapton wrapped in 36g and went with 7 wraps on a 2.5mm bit to end up with a .665ohm build...I have to say its really an enjoyable vape..Airflow is very surprising on this tank and flavor is very good...Im enjoying this at 34 watts and feel I can turn up the power even more without any issues at all....This tank has made it into my keeper bin....Looking forward to experimenting with it....Think im going to order the Gemini MEGA version of this tank as well.

VU Sponsors