Become a Patron!

Geekvape Zeus RTA

Here's my take on the Zeus RTA.... Not bad, but.... The bottom does get stuck to the inner piece of metal when you try and take it apart. When this happens, there is no way to get the metal piece off without using pliers which causes the metal to bend. When the metal bends it will not fit properly back into the glass tank and will crack the glass. At this point there is no way to re-bend the metal back to normal and the whole kit is junk. Good concept, but not very user friendly when it comes to changing coils or cotton. It's too bad because the kit looks great and works well.

Arthur-VU

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
In 3 months I never had this problem with my Zeus.

The only issue I've had is when getting the top/tank portion to thread back onto the base, you need to line up the air-flow towers with the slots inside the chimney (which can be finicky), and then turn counter-clockwise until you hear a 'click' which means you've reached the zero-point of the threads, and then you can thread the tank on easily.

Maybe you have accidentally bent the air-flow towers or cross-threaded the top/tank portion onto the base?

I've got a build in mine that is a simple round-wire, 5 spaced wraps of 24g ss316L on 3mm, and I get lots of flavor and lots of clouds on this 0.25 Ohm build, but can easily chain-vape thru 20ml+ in a day. This tank chugs juice.

The rate of juice consumption is my only con with this tank, otherwise it's been great for me. :)

VU Sponsors