Become a Patron!

GeekVape support is GREAT!!!

Hello to everyone!!!
Just wanted to share whit you my experience with GeekVape!!!!
If i have to be honest i was expecting something else.
Should start from the beginning.
I bought an Ammit MTL RDA from GEARBEST.COM and everything was OK.
But after a month or so, my drip tip that was with the Ammit broke down in a way i don't know how, so i wrote to GeekVape support, and i was surprised!!!!
They were ready to send me a new one, and even more, i bought one more, just in case.
For info i am from a small country in Europe (Bulgaria) and i was fascinated that they were ready to solve my problem!!!! So just wanted to share, that GeekVape are supporting their products very well.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello to everyone!!!
Just wanted to share whit you my experience with GeekVape!!!!
If i have to be honest i was expecting something else.
Should start from the beginning.
I bought an Ammit MTL RDA from GEARBEST.COM and everything was OK.
But after a month or so, my drip tip that was with the Ammit broke down in a way i don't know how, so i wrote to GeekVape support, and i was surprised!!!!
They were ready to send me a new one, and even more, i bought one more, just in case.
For info i am from a small country in Europe (Bulgaria) and i was fascinated that they were ready to solve my problem!!!! So just wanted to share, that GeekVape are supporting their products very well.
Good to know. Thank you for sharing your experience. And welcome to the forum.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my drip tip that was with the Ammit broke down in a way i don't know how,
I had a drip tip crack and split open once. It was for a Vaptio Frogman. The tip looks kind of like a top hat. All I did was let it sit a few weeks (Without cleaning it) after I was done with it. I've read that some flavors are "Tank Crackers". Which means they can damage certain plastics. I think maybe I was using one of those flavors. But that's just my theory. It broke from just sitting in a drawer.

VU Sponsors