DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just ordered one this morning. Now the wait begins

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Christos_Tz

Member For 2 Years
I Ordered one a couple of days ago from 3FVape....Wingsfan0310 funny me how will i do it matchy, matchy with my silver Therion 166(hahahaha)....but what the hell..i liked gold color of it.....NL Post move your ass and send me my Peerless as soon as possible....

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Wasnt sure whether to pull the trigger on the medusa but this I'm definitely going to get this love that post deck design

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wasnt sure whether to pull the trigger on the medusa but this I'm definitely going to get this love that post deck design
Medusa RDTA is amazing and dirt cheap. hard to say no to

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Am confused on pictures I've seen some have wording printed on the RDA and other have it machined in which is right?

authentic-geekvape-peerless-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

7057800-7.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Am confused on pictures I've seen some have wording printed on the RDA and other have it machined in which is right?

authentic-geekvape-peerless-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-24mm-diameter.jpg

7057800-7.jpg
my guess is machined. the 2nd pic looks like a photoshop job or concept drawing more then an actual atty. I won't know until mine gets here though lol

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I was the same way. The only thing that made me not get the Medusa was the DT and the whole refill system just seemed like to much lol. Im loving this Peerless though. I just put some claptons that I got with a OBS Crius Plus in it and im loving the flavor and cloud production. Gonna order some SS316L Fused Claptons to try in it next.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
my guess is machined. the 2nd pic looks like a photoshop job or concept drawing more then an actual atty. I won't know until mine gets here though lol

Apparently there are already Chinese clones! Sigh

What colour do you reckon would go on this mod the best? And don't say the pink one ..... was thinking black or silver

lost-vape-drone-squonk.jpg

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I was the same way. The only thing that made me not get the Medusa was the DT and the whole refill system just seemed like to much lol. Im loving this Peerless though. I just put some claptons that I got with a OBS Crius Plus in it and im loving the flavor and cloud production. Gonna order some SS316L Fused Claptons to try in it next.

Nice! What diameter coils?

How is the flavour (being this is my preference) also is it a smooth draw? The reviews I saw looked like really thick cloud production compared to other attys I've seen

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

What colour do you reckon would go on this mod the best? And don't say the pink one ..... was thinking black or silver

Id go Silver because you can use the spare AFC which is black with a black DT and that'll matchy matchy with a hint of gold

DetroitVapes

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! What diameter coils?

How is the flavour (being this is my preference) also is it a smooth draw? The reviews I saw looked like really thick cloud production compared to other attys I've seen

I'll be honest im not sure of the ID but im guessing 2.5 seeing as how my 3 Jig wouldn't fit. The flavor is real good. I have the AFC open halfway and the draw is a lil restricted but very smooth. For me having it fully open gave too much air.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

clones of a 20 dollar RDA? that's just crazy lol

for the drone. IDK they all look pretty dam nice and i can't seem to find a pic of them all next to each other lol

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
it looks almost SS i was pretty sure they sent the wrong color but the box is labeled as gold

Does it mention anything on the base as well? Maybe you got one of the close mate :D:p

Does it say peerless Or peewess?

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Does it mention anything on the base as well? Maybe you got one of the close mate :D:p

Does it say peerless Or peewess?
LMAO i got enough geekvape stuff to know its real. i went and looked at the pics from 3f since they use the product and it matches. the pics on geekvapes site is a mock up and not the actual product

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
LMAO i got enough geekvape stuff to know its real. i went and looked at the pics from 3f since they use the product and it matches. the pics on geekvapes site is a mock up and not the actual product

Seems silly they haven't updated thier mock up with the real thing by now

VU Sponsors