Nova mod:
- Size: 88mm x 52mm x 25mm
- Power output: 5-200W
- Chipset: Advanced AS chip
- Fire Speed: 10ms
- Output mode: VW/VPC/TC/TCR/BYPASS
- Resistance range: 0.05-3.0ohm
- Material: Aluminum alloy + Resin
- Battery: 2x 18650 cells (not included)
- Temperature Range: 100-315c/200-600f
- Thread: 510

Cerberus:
Size: 25 x 46.8mm
Capacity: 5.5ml (Extra 4ml regular glass tube included)
Coil Type: Super Mesh X1 Coil 0.2ohm KA1
Thread: 510 thread

In the box:

- GeekVape NOVA MOD
- Cerberus Sub-ohm Tank
- Super Mesh X1 Coil
- Spare Regular Glass Tube 4ml
- USB Cable
- Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual

kEX3JtS.jpg

I received Cerberus in gunmetal color and atomizer was very clean and without any smells, I always like to see clean atomizer. Build quality is very good as expected, threads are nice and clean. Color quality is good as well, so far everything is good.
Height of this tank is 46.8mm, diameter is 25mm. You can see really nice details on the top cap and on the airflow control ring and engraved details helps when you want to fill the tank or to adjust airflow. On the top cap you can also see engraved "Cerberus" and from the bottom of the tank you can see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". In my opinion cerberus looks very nice on the top of nova mod.

On the top of cerberus you can see 810 drip tip without o ring, but there is o ring in the top cap and that ring holds drip tip nice in the place.
Drip tip that comes with cerberus is very short, I like short drip tips and this one is very comfortable for me.
This is top fill tank and you can fill this tank very easy in few seconds. All you need to do to fill this tank is a half a turn on the top cap and that's it, you will see filling holes. On the top cap you can see two notches that looks the top cap, very good top fill system.

0zhuJJj.jpg

rlsVXEp.jpg

Cerberus comes with bubble tank pre installed, but in the package you will receive one extra regular glass tank. I like to use atomizers with bubble tank, it looks better in my opinion, so I like to use bubble glass here as well. Diameter of bubble tank is 27mm. Regular glass tank capacity is 4ml, but with bubble glass tank capacity is 5.5ml.
You can also see here o ring that holds the glass tank in place very good.

In the package you will receive 2 coils, one coil is pre installed and other one is spare coil. Both coils are same, mesh x1 coils, with 0.2ohm resistance. You can use this coil from 30-90w, but you can see engraved on the coil that this coil works best from 60-80watts. Cerberus tank is compatibile with other coils as well, you can use here coils from smok tfv8 baby, smok tfv12 baby, aero tank, shield tank, procore and many more.
I like to mention that always when you use the coil for the first time you need to prime it with few drops of e liquid, because after that you only need to fill the tank and you can vape right away without any problems.
You can see on this coil 4 wicking holes, wicking is very good with my e liquid, I use 70-30 vg pg.
0LysXYf.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see two big airflow holes. We have stopper here which is always good. What you adjust on one side it will be same on the another side. You can very easy adjust airflow, the ring has nice tension on it and details on the airflow ring helps a lot. Airflow is smooth and this tank has a lot of air.

Vapor production is very good, flavor with x1 mesh coil is very good. After 5-6 full tanks coil still works very good. You don't have to worry about leaking with this tank. Very subjective, but I like the look of cerberus tank. Big plus is compatibility with many coils and you can find what is best for you, but if you ask me this mesh coils are very good, massive vapor production and very good flavor, so I would suggest to use x1 mesh coils.

r4zaQnn.jpg

jvtefUd.jpg

Nova mod

Nova mod is dual 18650 mod with 200w maximum output power. Mod that I received has beautiful ember resin panels, I said in what combination you can buy this kit. Also you can buy mod with panels that has beautiful wave texture, with wave texture mod is even more comfortable.
Nova is built with premium quality aluminium alloy and beautifully crafted resin, I really like resin panels and I was happy when I saw nova kit, also I like the fact that every resin panel is a little bit different or I can say unique. Very good build quality that you can feel when you hold the mod in the hand. Weight of the mod is 120g without batteries.
Size of the mod: 88mm x 52mm x 25mm, so on this mod you can use 25mm atomizers without overhang. I like mods shaped like this one, edges are not sharp and mod is comfortable in the hand.

From the top of the mod you can see elliptical stainless steel 510 connection with spring loaded gold plated 510 pin. 510 connector is slightly raised and I like it because that way you won't be able to scratch the mod with atomizer. 510 connector is screwed into the frame.
From the bottom you can see some engravings, you can see engraved "NOVA" and u can also see engraved "Designed by Geekvape". Resin panels looks very good in my opinion, one panel is removable and you need to take it off so you can insert batteries inside. On that panel you can see the notch and noch makes it very easy to remove the panel, you can use your fingernail to take off the panel. When you take off the panel you can see inside engraved "AS chip inside" and you can see engraved "Geek knows better". You can also see inside engraved battery orientation. It is very easy to insert batteries inside, also it is very easy to take batteries out, everything looks absolutely good inside. Panel has 4 magnets on it and magnets are strong, so your battery door won't go anywhere.

From the front you can see the fire button, plus and minus buttons, usb port and of course beautiful screen.
Buttons looks good, very clicky, fire button is placed on good position so you can use it with your index finger or with your thumb. Fire button is very comfortable.
Usb port is for software upgrade and for charging. This device has balanced charging so in case that you don't have battery charger you can charge your batteries here, but I would recommend to use external charger always. Max charging current here is 2A. Anyway this device has very good balanced charging and this device discharge batteries equally, which is very good.
Screen is the same as on aegis legend mod, size of the screen is also the same. Chip inside of this mod is the same as chip inside of aegis legend and AS chip works great, it is very fast and stable. Response time is 10ms, which is perfect.

3Poubjh.jpg

xoIYijh.jpg

To turn on the device you need to click five times on the fire button.
When it turns on you will see beautiful color screen.
On the screen you can see all informations that you will need. So for example in power mode, you will see:
- Power
- Watts
- Dual battery indicator
- Coil resistance
- Volts
- Amps
- Puff counter
- Time (will be seen only when you vape)

You can vape on this mod from 5-200 watts. Using plus and minus buttons you can adjust settings you like. You can adjust watts in 0.1 increments and if you hold the button it will accelerate and it will scroll really fast. Interesting thing, when device is set at 200 watts if you press plus button you will go to 5 watts, and if device is set on 5 watts if you press minus button you it will go to 200w, I think that this feature is very usefull.
If you hold plus and minus buttons in the same time it will lock wattage adjustment, so you won't be able to randomly change your settings, but you still will be able to vape, if you hold buttons again you will unlock it. On this device you can also adjust brighness by holding plus or minus button and the fire buton, if you hold minus button and fire button brighness will decrease and if you hold plus button and fire buton you will increase brightess of the screen.

With three clicks on the fire button device will go to the settings and then with plus and minus buttons you can toogle between modes.
So, when you click three times on the fire button, you can choose between:

- Power
- Tc-ni
- Tc-ss
- Tc-ti
- Tc-tcr
- Vpc
- Bypass

When you are in the settings if you press plus and minus together you can choose from three different colors of the screen:
- Light blue
- Blue
- Red

As I already said, I like very much how this chip works, chip is very stable and it has very fast response time. Menu system is very simple and it is very easy to adjust your favorite settings. I like the fact that I can chage the color of the screen. Earlier I said that this chip works good in temperature control, but honestly I only tried it in tc because I like to vape in power mode and this mod works great in power mode. Fire button response very fast, which is another plus here.
Build quality is very good, color quality is good as well, so far no scratches on the mod, not even from the bottom of the mod, I'm using this mod every single day for past two weeks almost, so I can definitely say that color quality is good. Geekvape makes really quality products, I must say. It is very subjective but I like the shape of nova mod and if you like shaped mod like this one, you need to check nova mod and I would definitely recommend it.

You can get it here: Geekvape nova kit

MBgHT1i.jpg

VU Sponsors