Become a Patron!

GeekVape Mech Pro Kit

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Geek Vape Mech Pro is the latest of the new Geek Vape mods that are based on the mechanical style. Mods that do not have any wires or chips in them and present a direct voltage connection to the battery inside the mod. The Mech Pro is a heavy workhorse mod with twin 18650's in parallel and not in series. Coupled with the new Medusa RDTA, it's a complete kit.

With carbon fibre panels, a windowed section to see the workings of the mod, and a large copper contact button, the mod itself looks the part...but how does it perform? Lets find out...

===Geek Vape Mech Pro===

Unboxing - 2:53
GeekVape Mech Pro - 3:59
Partial Tear Down - 7:25
Measurements - 15:30
Medusa RDTA Review -
Wattage Vape - 20:59
Thoughts - 22:03

XEVU

Equal Opportunity Offender
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With carbon fibre panels, a windowed section to see the workings of the mod, and a large copper contact button, the mod itself looks the part...but how does it perform? Lets find out...

===Geek Vape Mech Pro===

Can't wait to watch. I have one of these on order and it'll be my 1st mech. Hope it's a good one. LoL

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

Edit
Nice review. Ya, mine is on pre-order as well. However, I found it for $29.90us from one of the Chinese shops. I figured. What the hell, it's made in China it should ship from China just fine.

Last edited:

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its a great mech Xevu!
I saw that you also have the Kaos Spectrum. Are you going to do a review of it in the near future? I have that one on pre-order as well.

I'm not a feather plucker or a feather plucker's son but I'll pluck a feathered pheasant until the feather plucker comes.

XEVU

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spectrum should be up for review next week :)
I'm not expecting much quality from sigelei. However, the missus likes the lights. It would be great if you showed the LED feature. =)

VU Sponsors