Become a Patron!

Geekvape Customer Service

Storm1967

Member For 1 Year
I had bought my Geekvape Aegis 200W Legend just 3 days ago. The first 2 days I noticed that it was eating battery life quickly (in 2 days I changed the Batteries 6 times). I went back to the Vape Shop I bought it from and told the guy what was going on. He looked at me and, I kid you not, said "Huh" and turned and walked away. After changing the Batteries 3 more times I contacted Geekvape through email. In less than 12 hrs (I sent the email at 4am) a Geekvape representative contacted me. They told me to try to install the Firmware Update stating that they come up with this update due to the Short Battery life issue... IT WORKED... Geekvape's Customer Service is hands down awesome to work with. When I emailed them I thought it was gonna be at least a week before I had heard anything. Less than 12 hrs. The person I talked with was also very nice and completely professional.

I love this Mod. It actually fit in my hands, I love the fact that the tank sits in the center at the top instead of on the side at the top. I also love the Otterbox feel. Especially having nerve damage in the hand because of a blown shoulder. Now the Vape Shop purchased teh Aegis from did not sell any of the Geekvape Tanks so I bought 2 of teh Freemax Mesh Pros. WOW... This is awesome....

Storm1967

Member For 1 Year
The Vape shop isnt bad. Its clean, freindly service. However they have no knowledge of the equipment that they sell. Their variety of juice is very large. I will go there for juice but for equipment I will deal directly with the vender.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Geekvape is a great company in my experience. If you like your Vape Shop might want to let them know that the product they have in stock needs the update. Chances are newer stock will come with the updated firmware.

VU Sponsors