Become a Patron!

GeekVape Creed RTA 6.5ml

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Creed RTA 6.5ml from GeekVape. The GeekVape Creed RTA 6.5ml was supplied for the purpose of this review by Evan from Heaven Gifts.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Geek...d-RTA.html

Introduction

This is a new one on me, interchangeable inner air chambers in fact 3 in total giving you airflow to suit you or the type of coils you are fitting, maybe even different airflow chambers could suit different types of juice. With a large 6.5ml capacity with the pre-installed bulge glass the GeekVape Creed is definitely worth a look.

In the Box

Contents:

Standard Edition

1x GeekVape Creed RTA(6.5ml)
1x T-piece tool
1x Spare Glass Tube(4.5ml)
1x 510 drip tip
1x 810 drip tip
3x Internal airflow chamber
1x Spare parts pack
1x User Manual

TPD Edition

1x GeekVape Creed RTA(6.5ml) (I assume removable bung reducing capacity)
1x T-piece tool
1x Spare Glass Tube(4.5ml)
1x 510 drip tip
1x 810 drip tip
3x Internal airflow chamber
1x Spare parts pack
1x User Manual

Aesthetics

The Creed came in sample packaging and the first thing i noticed when removing from the packaging was it's a bit of a beast. It is only 25mm right at the bottom so will fit most devices without overhang but the base tapers outwards to 27mm, the pre-installed bulge glass increases the tanks girth further to 30mm, the top-cap like the upper base also measures 27mm. I received the Stainless Steel version but it's also available in Gunmetal, Gold, Rainbow, Blue and Black all come with an Ultem 810 drip tip fitted which has a lower band that matches the colour of the tank. The top-cap tapers sharply inwards with all the texturing on the top so there is not much to grip to unscrew it but aesthetically this top texturing looks very nice if not practical. The base see's the slight GeekVape style of texturing that is also found on both Zeus tanks, the airflow is tri-cyclops with stopper. On the outer chamber we have "CREED" printed in a nice simple font. Moving to the base we have etched branding and safety stamps, the Gold plated pin protrudes nicely. The build quality is typical GeekVape, spot on threading and machining with nice resistances, the airflow moves particularly nicely.

Creed Specs and Features:

25mm diameter
4.5mL standard juice capacity
6.5mL maximum juice capacity
Superior stainless steel construction
Spacious build deck
Two-Post - Single terminal per post design
Top-Secured via slotted flathead screws
Large terminals for easy coil lead placement
Single or dual coil configuration
PEEK insulator
Three interchangeable internal airflow options
Three external airslots - adjustable AFC ring
18mm 810 ULTEM Widebore drip tip
510 Delrin Widebore drip tip
510 drip tip adapter
Gold-plated 510 connection
Colours: SS | Gunmetal | Gold | Rainbow | Blue | Black

Assembling and disassembling

The Creed separates into it's various parts very easily helped by the top notch threading and machining. The 810 ultem drip tip pulls straight out and top-cap screws off revealing 2 large juice ports. If i have any criticism it's there is not much grip with the texturing being more on top than the side of the top-cap. The base section with deck unscrews from the outer air chamber which reveals an inner air chamber placed over the deck which can be lifted straight off. Now the glass can be pulled free just leaving the outer chamber with juice port ring. The tank can be put back together very easily, you have the choice of fitting the 4.5ml straight glass if you wish, the choice of 3 different inner chambers and you can fit the 510 adaptor if you wish to fit a 510 drip tip.

Airflow

The Creed has tri cyclops style adjustable airflow intakes which takes the air below the deck. The air comes upwards through 2 large holes each side underneath the coils to give generous bottom airflow, the air also goes through a large side slot directed outside the deck. There are 3 interchangeable inner air chambers which when fitted 2 of them have cutout sections with different style of airflow inlets, when fitted to the outer chamber these cutouts act as cavities for the air that comes out the side slots on the deck to enter, the air then goes through the inlets directed at the coils. The 3rd inner air chamber has no airflow inlets so block the air coming out the side slots so with this chamber fitted you have bottom airflow only. One of the other air cambers have vertical thin slots (six in total), the outer 2 slots are short the 2 slots inside them are taller then the middle 2 slots are very tall so with this chamber you also have side airflow and also have a bit of air directed at the top of the coils, the other chamber has 6 large holes either side that will blast the side of your coils with air. The inner air chambers just get placed in position and when the tank is screwed together there is a silicone ring inside the outer chamber at the top to seal it in position.

The Deck and Build

I have described the airflow as far as the deck is concerned so i will focus on the build, although it says it's a single or dual build as far as i'm concerned this is a dual build deck and if you prefer single build i personally would get a single coil RTA i'm not really into doing a single build in a dual RTA just because it's possible.
The deck is dual coil, 2 posts so both coils share the posts which can make the build a bit tricky unless you have come across sharing posts before. I simply place both coils in position and hold them towards the posts while screwing down, once secured i them manipulate them into position with a coiling rod. Again when it comes to wicking there are 2 large juice ports so they are shared, it's also GTA in style and i used a longer length of cotton than normal to make sure there was enough cotton to prevent flooding. Once the build is done just prime the cotton and ease your choice of inner air chamber over the build if it threatens to pull your wicking out just tuck the wicking more inwards and try again until the chamber is on. Then screw the tank back together and fill.

My Experience Using the Creed

I used the blank and the slot air chambers with different builds (using the same juggernaut coils) and just found plenty of flavour using both with airflow slots three quarters open when with just bottom airflow and half open with the slot air chamber with side and top airflow introduced. The Creed has masses of air and didn't try the 3rd chamber as this looks like it would have far too much air for me. My first build i did need to re-wick has the deck was constantly flooding and i did go looking at other reviews for tips which led to me using more cotton than i would normally which solved the problem. There was something mentioned about maybe the different air chambers suiting different flavour profiles but i personally used the same juice with both builds but it does make a good talking point. I found i preferred the slot airflow which just edged it for flavour but it was very marginal and with both chambers the airflow was smooth.

Pros

Very good build quality
3 interchangeable inner air chambers
Airflow options
Dual or Single? build
Loads of flavour
Loads of cloud production
Reasonably easy build
Large capacity
Top-fill
Comes with plenty of spares

Cons

Very little to grip on top-cap
Some people won't like the large size
wicking a bit tricky
Can't see a single coil build would be much cop (but i didn't try and someone who does might well show i am wrong)

I would once again like to thank Evan from Heaven Gifts for supplying the GeekVape Creed RTA for the purpose of this review.

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Geek...d-RTA.html

VU Sponsors