Become a Patron!

Geekvape Blitzen RTA

Omahog18

Member For 1 Year
Just picked up a Geekvape Blitzen RTA and figured I would post my thoughts. I've been in the market for an RTA for a while now, and I found myself bouncing back and forth between this and the Zues Dual. In the end, I chose the Blitzen because of its capacity expandability to 5 ml. I have a Smok X Baby, which is 4 ml, like the Dual, and I seem to fill it A LOT. I know 1 ml isn't much, but it's something. I still want the Dual, but went here first.

1. The 2 ml reservoir that came on it is so not enough. But comes with 5 ml bubble glass and tube extension.

2. Be careful installing bubble glass. I cracked mine, because Rip Trippers said to torque the hell out of it. I knew better, but lesson learned. Luckily, I bought it locally and just went back to get a replacement.

3. Machining is tight. Putting the deck back on almost feels like cross threading. It's super tight.

4. Finicky on wic. It took me three times to get it right. Can't be too tight, and thinning the ends is a must. Very thin. Once you get it, great flavor and huge, thick clouds. My wife is already complaining about the clouds.

5. Love, love, love the top fill. Cap is easy to remove, and the ports are nice and big. Clean and quick.

6. Clean to wic on. As I said, I've done it three times, and no mess. Fingers and hands clean, clean, clean. Love that.

7. Building is a breeze. The multi tool that comes with it fits tight on the flat head screws. Plenty of room to fit the coils. Takes some play to get the coil ends snipped perfectly, but they fit nice. I put mine as close to the deck as possible.

8. Side air flow is easy to adjust. Its 360, so no stop, but it moves easily.

9. Looks great. I got the gun metal finish, and it looks great on my Smoant mod Cylon.

10. NO LEAKING!!! This thing hasn't leaked a drop in the 24 hrs I've been vaping it. That's a positive in anyone's book.

Overall, I really like this tank. I recommend it to anyone, who is looking to pick up a good RTA. I'm new at this, and this thing is easy to use. Very friendly to work with.
0e1694ea25ecad3f4530c1d58cf8f8e7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors