- Capacity: 4ml

In the box:

- Ammit mtl rta
- Spare glass tank
- Tool and spare parts
- Coils
- Drip tip

q5PvEdU.jpg

Ammit mtl rda by Geek vape is atomizer that stands out because of the top airflow system and this rta is basically leak-proof atomizer. Ammit mtl is 24mm in diameter, height of the rta is 40mm. Ammit mtl rta comes in few different beautiful colors that you can choose from, my atomizer is in stainless steel color. Build quality is very good as I expected from Geek vape, threads are very good and you can everything screw or unscrew very easy. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap and on the base you can see some engraved details, also on the chamber you can see engraved "Ammit". From the bottom of the rta you can see some information about manufacturer and serial number. 510 pin protruding and it is gold plated, also threads here are good.

tHMJUzq.jpg

FgsHVxh.jpg

Drip tip:

Ammit mtl rta comes with one 510 drip tip that will be pre installed when you receive the atomizer. Drip tip has two pieces, one metal piece and one plastic piece and you can unscrew the plastic piece from the metal piece. In the package you will receive one more plastic piece but with different inner diameter. So, we have two plastic pieces, one has 2mm diameter, the other one has 3mm diameter. Both drip tips are pretty much good and comfortable for using, but in case that you don't want to use any of provided drip tips you can use your own 510 drip tip on this atomizer without problems.

s4iiL1U.jpg

Top cap and airflow ring:

On the top cap you can see some engravings and engravings are not sharp, very nice machining I must say, engravings helps with unscrewing the top cap and you can unscrew it very easy. When you unscrew the top cap you can see two slots that you will use to fill the tank, holes are big and I belive you will have no problems with filling the tank even with bigger tip.
So, this is the top airflow atomizer and basically this is leak-proof atomizer, if you wick it properly it will not leak for sure and this is why this rta stands out.
Under the top cap you can see the airflow control ring. Here we can see one o ring that holds the airflow control ring and you can take off the ring in order to clean the atomizer here and change the o ring when you need to do so. On the airflow control ring you can see one little hole and one bigger slot that you will use to adjust you airflow. We can adjust the airflow here by using only one hole or we can use the slot if we want more airflow. We have a stopper here so it will not spin forever and personally this is big pro for me. When you take off the airflow control ring you can see 5 airflow holes. We have a lot of airflow options on this rta, you can choose only one hole or you can use more holes at the time, so basically we can adjust the airflow here for very tight draw or we can adjust it for loose draw, very nice airflow options for sure.

GQxJvzh.jpg

DEXerGD.jpg

Tank and chamber:

Atomizer comes with glass tank that has 4ml capacity, also in the package you will receive one more glass tank with same capacity. Capacity is very good in my opinion because we have more capacity here than on most mtl atomizers. Tank stands very good on the top o ring and if you want you can change the coil when you have e liquid left in the tank, so basically you can unscrew only the base and screw it back later.
We have two chambers on this rta because of the top airflow. Between the inner and outer chamber airflow will go from the top down to the coil. Diameter of inner chamber is only 13mm which is perfect for mtl atomizer.

PbanPhm.jpg

Build deck:

On the build deck you can see two posts for you coil, screws are good and you will have no problem with screws here, especially because in the package there are 4 more screws. On the build deck you can see two wicking slots and in each slot you can see two small holes where e liquid will come to the cotton. We have 3 holes around the coil, so basically airflow will hit the coil from the bottom and from both sides. Also we can see here two holes and through that holes airflow comes in and goes to the coil. As I already said you can place the coil here without problems, but considering that this is top airflow atomizer you need to fluff good your cotton before you put it in the wicking slots and you will have no problems with wicking, even when I chain vape wicking is just perfect. In the package you will receive two coils with 3mm diameter, persnally I don't like to use 3mm coils in mtl atomizer, but still huge pro for coils in the package.

AlEeZdF.jpg

MVViumn.jpg

iGCywSM.jpg

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

So let's start from the top fill system, filling the tank is very easy, you only need to unsrew the top cap, fill it and screw the top cap back, very simple and easy because of perfect threads, there is no leaking or any problems when you fill the tank and also holes for e liquid are big and you will probably fit here even bigger tip and also I need to mention very good capacity of the tank, 4ml should be good capacity almost for everyone.
Main feature of this rta is top airflow system and this atomizer will never leak and you don't have to be worried about leaking. For some people that want to start with rta's this one can be perfect because they will have no problems with leaking and building on this rta is very easy, also for advanced vapers that want atomizer that will never leak this one is great. Build quality is very good, machining is good, everything about quality is good and I can't say anything bad about quality. Building on this rta is very easy as I already said, but you just need to make sure to fluff your cotton very good because this is top airflow system rta and it needs to wick good, so make sure to fluff your cotton, you can see on the picture how I wicked this rta and it wicks perfect. I tryed here 2mm coils and 2.5mm coils and smallest coil for this atomizer is definitely 2.5mm because it has 3 airflow holes around the coil so basically you will need to vape it at least at 15watts. Personally I use 2.5mm 0.35mm kanthal coil at 15watts. Flavor is good, I can taste every note from my favorite e liquid and one main note is even stronger than on some other atomizer that I tryed.
About airflow adjustment, I like to use this atomizer with two or three holes opened and personally this way I get best performance out of this rta.
So I would suggest this atomizer to people that want to start with rta's because this on is leak-proof and people that want to start with rta's will never have problem with leaking, also if you like to vape at 15w and above and you want leak-proof rta with good flavor, this one will be very good, because you will have rta that works good, it is leak-proof and build quality of this rta is very good.

Cons:

- I can't find any real con on this rta because Geek vape made what they wanted, atomizer that is leak-proof and in the same time it works as it should, maybe only con for you can be a little bit of condensation under the drip tip, but this is normal so it is not even a real con.

Pros:

- Build quality
- Leak-proof
- Easy to fill
- Good threads
- Easy to build
- Good flavor
- Coils in the package
- Two drip tips
- Nice design in my opinion
- Comfortable drip tips

You can buy it here: Geekvape ammit mtl rta