Become a Patron!

Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The Geekvape Aegis Legend Kit was sent directly to me for the purpose of this review.

www.geekvape.com

5sSw7rd.jpg
H0tpxj7.jpg

Parameters:
Material: Magnesium alloy
Power range: 5- 200W
Powered by dual 18650 batteries (Not included)
Resistance range: 0.05Ω- 3.0Ω
Temp range: 100- 315℃/ 200- 600℉

Features:
-Constructed of Magnesium alloy with lightweight
-One way venting holes in case of battery failure
-Easily accessible USB port for both charging and firmware update
-Powered with dual 18650 batteries for power and longer lifespan
-IP67 water resistant& dust resistant, great for outdoor activities

Includes:
1 Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod
1 Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank
1 0.4ohm Quad Coil
1 Spare Bubble Glass Tube
1 MicroUSB Cable
Spare Accessory Bag
Instructional Manual

Product Description:
The Geek Vape Aegis Legend 200W Starter Kit continues the legacy of the epic Aegis series, integrating an update chassis to accommodate dual 18650 batteries and increases maximum power output to 200W with the intelligent AS Chip. Maintaining the high-level of shock-absorbency and withstanding dirty environment, the Aegis Legend 200W Box Mod is constructed with die-cast aluminum alloy frame, advanced LSR Injection Moulding technology, ergonomic leather grip, and carbon steel battery door cover. The battery section is bottom-loaded, allowing for easy installation of dual high-amp 18650 batteries (sold separately) via a hinged lock mechanism for proper securement. A rocker-inspired firing button in a trigger-style structure provides user-friendly operation, with a full-color OLED display screen for organized informational readouts. The Aegis Legend has a maximum wattage output of 200W, and several output modes, such as: Power Wattage, VPC, TC-TCR, and BYPASS Mode. Under temperature control setting, it has Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) setting, a proprietary technology to adjust resistance of a wide range of heating elements to different ranges. Included within each kit is the new Aero Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank, featuring 4mL maximum of flavorful ejuice, convenient top-fill, dual slotted bottom airflow, and the utilization of the Super Mesh Coil System.

You need a mod that can take a beating? Then the Aegis is for you, this mod feels like a tank, it is big and heavy, you don't need to baby this mod, good as a work mod or if just generally hard on your mods. I have the original Aegis, and think they have improved on this new dual 18650 Aegis, now easier to access the usb port and the battery door is huge improvement.

The new Aegis Legend Kit also comes with Geekvapes Aero tank.

FsaUsP4.jpg
FguPSGE.jpg

u4XkjFM.jpg
KT0C4aQ.jpg

G6QsurV.jpg
PrDFbrA.jpg

I do like they have made a usb port more accessible with the Legend, can be a little tricky to get a usb cord plugged in, as is recessed pretty deep, and some usb cords just won't fit, but is use the supplied usb cord, then shouldn't be a problem. Even though I like to be able usb charge, the battery door is so easy to use on the Legend, just easier to pop out the batteries and charge externally.

JFcqO81.jpg
ZWbl7xG.jpg

AP2pi8G.jpg

You have a nice bright display on the Legend, telling you everything you need to know, 5 clicks turn the mod on and off, 3 clicks take you into the menu to change wire type, etc, press up and down at the same time, locks the up and down buttons, but can still fire the mod. When in the menu selection, can change the screen color by pressing the up and down button at the same time, but only have a selection of light blue, dark blue and red.

NkFc9z7.jpg

As said this is a bigger mod, but don't think it is too big though, it is comfortable to hold, with clicky buttons, that have no rattle, really does feel a well made mod, I would not suggest it as a pocket/purse mod though, bit heavy for that and as a good part of the mod has a rubber type sleeve, it does pick up lint/dust quite a bit. Size compassion to the lost vape paranormal, pretty close in size, with the legend being just slightly wider.

dbMXkHa.jpg
pDQ3ocP.jpg

The Aegis is claimed to be a very durable mod, and plenty of videos on youtube of people trying to smash the Aegis mods up, now I did not go to the extreme of trying to run it over with a 18 wheeler or throwing it out of a 50th floor building, but did test it on the waterproof claim, and it passed with flying colors.

MRdnNmT.jpg

I'm not a cloud chaser at all, but did test out the Aero tank that comes with the Legend, comes with 2 coils, a 0.15ohm quad coil, which personally I didn't think much of, was to hot for my liking, but also comes with 0.20 kanthal mesh coil, which I actually really liked, the flavor was really good with the mesh coil,my sweet spot with the mesh coil was 60 watts, nice warm cloudy vape, I could cloud chase more using these mesh coils, I highly recommend them.

y5tKjhS.jpg
uACxX7c.jpg

So do I recommend this kit? If you someone who wants a durable, simple to use mod, I highly recommend the Legend, there is no doubt this mod is durable, can be working out side in the rain and not be concerned about your mod, can be on a construction site and know this mod will keep on going, think it is well worth the money for a mod that will last, if want a light pocket mod, then this mod is not for you.

pFIkIZy.jpg

VU Sponsors