Become a Patron!

Geek Vape Blade Kit Review - The future is tie-dye...

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
The Geek Vape Blade Kit is the latest mod from the folks over at Geek Vape. The Blade mod itself uses an overhauled version of the AS chip which can be found in the popular Aegis mod. With its wattage bumped up to 200+ watts, and the ability to take three different sizes of battery in the same mod, the Geek Vape Blade certainly ticks all the boxes.

How does it perform though? Let's find out...

As always with a Vaping With Vic review, you know that I have tested this item for at least a week, instead of reviewing it the day after it comes in...this channel always tests items first before reviewing.

═╣ Geek Vape Blade Kit ╠═

1:28 ◄ Unboxing
4:23 ◄ Close Look
10:12 ◄ Controls and Screen
14:07 ◄ Temp Control
16:07 ◄ Wattage Vape
18:00 ◄ Thoughts

shnknr

Member For 1 Year
Hey there mate,
Thanks for your nice in-depth reviews, I follow you on youtube as well and appreciate the job you do with honest opinions.
I am stuck with a choice to make and would like to know your opinion about it.
Gonna buy a mod but can't choose;
Watched a lot of reviews and those caught my attention
I use both TC and Power mode, more battery life is better for me but not that important as a desicion factor.
-Wismec RX Gen3
-Gerkvape Blade
-TESLA WYE
Which one would you pick or suggest if you had to go with only one and why?
Thanks in advance and vape happy.
Cheers.

Vaping With Vic

Silver Contributor
Show Host
Reviewer
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
But the Gen 3 isnt 2 batteries... if you want a 2 battery mod then the RX 2/3 would be a better option, you can switch between 2 or 3 batteries.

If its al all round mod for TC and battery life then its between the Blade and the Gen 3

shnknr

Member For 1 Year
But the Gen 3 isnt 2 batteries... if you want a 2 battery mod then the RX 2/3 would be a better option, you can switch between 2 or 3 batteries.

If its al all round mod for TC and battery life then its between the Blade and the Gen 3
Thank you very much, appreciate your help for deciding.
Gen3 it is then. I think it will serve me well.
Thanks again,
Cheers

VU Sponsors