Become a Patron!

G'day underground

So glad to be here. Ex smoker from Australia. A habit I had for 18 years until I finally gave the vape a shot about 6 months ago.
Was not impressed by my first vape pen experiences and was in danger of going back to the smokes but bought a decent mod and rda and haven't looked back.

I'm an engineer and was a tradesman on the tools for 10 years, so the building aspect hooked me. I was stoked the first time I spun up some fused Clapton wire.

Here I am now, the owner of multiple "high end" ( lol) 3d printed squonkers and rda's, spending way more money than I ever did on the smokes. Looking to be an active member here and a more active member in the community at large.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to Vaping Underground. :wave:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Ah Mate, welcome. Love the Aussies, you guys are a lot like us Texans.

Thanks for the welcome. I really should have embraced vaping a long time ago, friends have been encouraging me to do it for years.
I have no issue spending money on something that has introduced me to new people and has also become an enjoyable hobby.

The $150+ a week pack a day habit will always be a regret, but I will never go back. The thought of a cigarette makes me feel sick.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and I hope you enjoy you stay~!

Here I am now, the owner of multiple "high end" ( lol) 3d printed squonkers and rda's, spending way more money than I ever did on the smokes. Looking to be an active member here and a more active member in the community at large.

The best part about vaping is the money you spend doesn't go up in smoke. I still have and use the first MOD and tank I ever bought to this day although as backup carry. Perfect for bringing into a restaurant in the pocket.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU!:cheers:

Check out the Builder's Corner for all your coil building needs. And since you've gone bonkers on squonkers, check out our bottom feed forum!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hi and Welcome-

I am glad you signed on!

:wave: