Become a Patron!

Gary G

Quadriga USA for E-juice/vape juice- Roll Labels
Hello Everyone!
We are a digital/hybrid printing company for commercial and security roll labels and we are looking for a B2B collaboration. We print and design in-house. Specializing in pressure sensitive labels, we have many substrates to use including water/oil proof and different styles/finishes that you can choose to make your product label unique. Our turnaround time is 24-48 hours upon proof approval at no extra charge. Since our printing technology uses NO plates, it is open for changes on the artwork any time before we print, we can change it with holiday or seasonal themes to grab the attention of customers with a unique twist for no additional charge. Also the colors on the labels will always be consistent, we have in-house designers to assist you with changes and providing a modern touch to the labels.

We provide, small or mass quantity orders, rush last minute orders, and short or long runs, better yet, we can maximize your savings by combining files together using the same size and material artwork. We use high resolution files to bring out crisp images and texts on to your labels for easy to read and eye catching labels.
We work with many reputable e-juice/vape juice companies, due to our commitment for excellent service and quality of labels. Contact me for a quote with size, material and quantity. Looking forward to doing business, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. Have a beautiful day. Thank!
Looking forward to becoming an authorized vendor for printing labels. :) contact info: cell: 8187318819 or email: [email protected]

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hello Everyone!
We are a digital/hybrid printing company for commercial and security roll labels and we are looking for a B2B collaboration. We print and design in-house. Specializing in pressure sensitive labels, we have many substrates to use including water/oil proof and different styles/finishes that you can choose to make your product label unique. Our turnaround time is 24-48 hours upon proof approval at no extra charge. Since our printing technology uses NO plates, it is open for changes on the artwork any time before we print, we can change it with holiday or seasonal themes to grab the attention of customers with a unique twist for no additional charge. Also the colors on the labels will always be consistent, we have in-house designers to assist you with changes and providing a modern touch to the labels.

We provide, small or mass quantity orders, rush last minute orders, and short or long runs, better yet, we can maximize your savings by combining files together using the same size and material artwork. We use high resolution files to bring out crisp images and texts on to your labels for easy to read and eye catching labels.
We work with many reputable e-juice/vape juice companies, due to our commitment for excellent service and quality of labels. Contact me for a quote with size, material and quantity. Looking forward to doing business, please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. Have a beautiful day. Thank!
Looking forward to becoming an authorized vendor for printing labels. :) contact info: cell: 8187318819 or email: [email protected]

Moved your post to a thread of it's own, rather than it being in someone's query for their own section. Feel free to edit the title of this, as I was unsure the name of your company.

You are now in our Services Offered section.

VU Sponsors