Become a Patron!

G.O.C. ... I Put that Sh*t on everything! ... The re-mix thread by wllmc

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
It's not something that can be taught. One has to "feel" the movement, grasshopper. I knew I needed to learn "The Way" when I acquired Ripe Tomato, Jalapeno, and other interesting flavors into my fold.

Salsa anyone?
If you can nail a peach salsa/GOC I'm in!
1a3af4c640b386699ec5c8b8bea23667.gif

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Anybody added FA Banana to GOC? (this is the only banana I have)
If so, % recommendations?

Thanks
I think FA banana would be not the greatest Banana to use for GOC but if it were me Id try it at least 2% and see how it goes. Personally, I love FA banana and it's not uncommon for me to use it as high as 4% in certain things. A drop of FLV marshmallow might be a good addition to a banana GOC.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think FA banana would be not the greatest Banana to use for GOC but if it were me Id try it at least 2% and see how it goes. Personally, I love FA banana and it's not uncommon for me to use it as high as 4% in certain things. A drop of FLV marshmallow might be a good addition to a banana GOC.

That's where I messed up. I started out with 5% FA Banana 'cause I'd read that it was one of FA's more delicate flavors. I'm still building my flavor stash, and trying to learn what works with what, and how much. Fortunately I only mixed up 5mls with no nicotine so I didn't waste much material.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@wllmc I just mixed my first batch of GOC, I am pleasantly shocked. Never tried a custard vape of any kind before. I bought the flavor pack to make it with because I figured a recipe with 13 pages of comments had to be at least decent, plus, most of the flavors can be used in other recipes.

I'm gonna mix up a 100 ml bottle next time! Awesome recipe!!! :cheers:

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I am officially in love with my first RF SC variant I made of the orig recipe. Time to start playing with some more variants of it.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
that is all I use now other than a few random older concentrates that I am trying to use up.
So you like these better than FA and CAP flavors? I only have a few of the RF concentrates and haven't gotten around to trying them yet.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So you like these better than FA and CAP flavors? I only have a few of the RF concentrates and haven't gotten around to trying them yet.
I like the RF SC better mostly because I can use them in far lower percentages so my recipe costs end up being lower and because they are a local company so my money stays in my state. Some RF concentrates are better than others but I decided to just switch completely for simplicity. At this point the only things I buy from other vendors are my RY4 Double and TFA Western + CAP Menthol for my room mates preferred recipe.

I don't have the best taste buds, and am not that picky with regards to what I vape, so you should check the flavor notes over on ELR for any you are mixing with or considering buying. There are a lot of RF SC users on ELR, and quite a few really good threads over there about RF SC, but I personally no longer post on ELR (or ECF) forums for various reasons.

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I was hyperventilating trying to finish a tank of DIY black cherry the other night so I could refill it with GOC, so when I got down to a smidge left in the tank (too much to dump out though) I just filled it with GOC. It was great. Today I am going to try adding a bit of a strawberry I have been trying to "fix" for a long time, but I suspect I am just one of those people who doesn't get strawberry. I have tried four or five kinds.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was hyperventilating trying to finish a tank of DIY black cherry the other night so I could refill it with GOC, so when I got down to a smidge left in the tank (too much to dump out though) I just filled it with GOC. It was great. Today I am going to try adding a bit of a strawberry I have been trying to "fix" for a long time, but I suspect I am just one of those people who doesn't get strawberry. I have tried four or five kinds.
best DIY bandaid ever is GOC lol
It's good mixed with pineapple, too. Gives it a bit of sweet, summery finish. But it would be good with a touch of ANY fruit, I think. It's just good stuff, and goes with anything. :)
hmmm that sounds interesting ... pineapple GOC!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It's good mixed with pineapple, too. Gives it a bit of sweet, summery finish. But it would be good with a touch of ANY fruit, I think. It's just good stuff, and goes with anything. :)
What kind of pineapple are you using?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Any tips to mix with some Peach? :)
Someone posted this a while ago;

“Also I like 2 drops FA white peach and one drop peach in a 5ml tank... I think that was Willmc idea”
Though I cant really say I remember saying that but if I think about it that is probably how I would do it ha. Going to have to try and play around with peach and the pineapple @Lannie is talking about

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Though I cant really say I remember saying that but if I think about it that is probably how I would do it ha. Going to have to try and play around with peach and the pineapple @Lannie is talking about

On the pineapple mix... what I did was I had made up a bottle of someone's recipe I found on here called (I think) Delight. It's pineapple with some pastry note stuff I think, it's early and my recipes are all upstairs, so forgive me. Anyway, I wasn't crazy about that one all by itself, so I tank-mixed it 1 to 3 (so 1/4 pineapple mix and 3/4 GOC) and it was FAB-OOO-LICIOUS! So I took a so-so juice (no offense to the creator of Delight) and made it work for me in a spectacular way. :)

Here, I found the link: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pulse-vapors-delight.335566/

I subbed Capella's pineapple for the FW, TFA's Cheesecake Graham for the NY Cheesecake, and ethyl maltol for the "sweetener." I've since made a much better pineapple recipe, but I JUST made it and haven't had a chance to try it with the GOC yet. I'm bettin' it will be better. :)

LestatBP

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I've been vaping a lavender GOC all week. I made it on a whim as an aromatherapy vape because I have migraines that last for a week sometimes. It has been very soothing through this most recent migraine. I think I'm going to make a version with a little spearmint added.

I have tried.....

FA Juicy Strawberry@ 1%
SC Cappuccino@ 0.25%
FWBlueberry@ 0.75%
FW Hazelnut@ 0.75%
Raspberry of some ilk
Cap Apple pie@ 1%

All lovely, I probably like the strawberry the best, but I’m a bit of a strawberry junkie, so.....
Are you adding these options to a batch or a tank of GOC?

VU Sponsors