wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
G.O.C. the re-mix thread!!!! This I think will be a cool little thread to have fun with. The original recipe thread for Game Over Custard can be found here http://vapingunderground.com/threads/mama-js-game-over-custard-the-official-thread-by-wllmc.321945/ along with links to find the Bull City flavor pack for Game Over Custard.

GOC is one of the most popular custard recipes around and one of the fastest moving recipe threads on VU. I've always considered GOC to be a band-aid or a fix all for things I'm not exactly fond of and mix a little GOC into a boom problem solved :D I get asked a lot about making variations and spin-offs of GOC and how to go about it. I don't mind answering questions on a case by case basis but I don't always make it on VU every day and why not share all that with everyone else!

The best way I've found to transform GOC into your favorite custard variant is to start with a finished bottle of GOC and add a few drops more of whatever flavor you wish. I haven't had a lot of luck when it comes to changing the recipe itself and I've mentioned it in the recipe thread before that any addition or adjusting of the flavoring up or down, it just turns into something else less desirable. Tried and true GOC is solid as stone when mixed as directed.

In the words of the famous HeadInClouds... get mixin and vape faster!... now lets do this :bingo:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Game Over Rootbeer

I'll start the ball rolling with my newest addition to GOC that I love. what I've been doing is adding a few drops of Flavorah rootbeer. maybe 8 drops in 30mls and viola GOC rootbeer!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I remember a while back you said that a woman in a store (or somewhere, can't remember exactly) commented on how good you smelled. Turns out you had spilled a bit of GOC on you earlier.
lol yeah. I had a 20 dollar bill in my pocket and went to a fast food restaurant for lunch. I had pulled the bill out to pay and she says, man, this smells good! she stood there smelling my money for what seemed to be an odd and uncomfortable amount of time lol. I also like to put a little behind my ear and Jess follows me around the house like a lost puppy. hahaha.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nice! Gonna try this with some Rasta rootbeer!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I was thinking that would be better since that is still my favorite rootbeer flavor but I recently got the flavorah. flavorah is probably number 2 on my list of favorite rootbeer flavors

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have added a couple drops of these flavors, after my GOC is finished--- BUT I like it straight-up the best--:)
FLV Lemon Grass
FW Double apple
INW Shisha Strawberry

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You have sc blueberry don't you?

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
One drop of this in a tank of GOC is yummy. While were on blueberry, I have also added a couple drops of CAP blueberry crumble to a tank. Also very tasty.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I do! Any suggestions?
A half a percent to 1 percent is pretty good. Another good one with GOC is FW blueberry. Both are very different blueberries but both equally good in Game over

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just added 3 drops to a tfv4 tank of GOC...it's very tasty indeed! Might be good with 2 drops... I accidentally hit a drop down the coils, making those first few hits rather potent...don't recommend doing that..lol

Lol straight flavoring that will wake you up. Especially SC blueberry

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I have added a couple drops of these flavors, after my GOC is finished--- BUT I like it straight-up the best--:)
FLV Lemon Grass
FW Double apple
INW Shisha Strawberry
Never tried lemon grass. Sounds interesting

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'd like to try tobacco
I have FA Tuscan Aurora Royal and Glory
can you recommend which one might flavor mix better.

not sure, haven't played much with any those. Ive tried Tuscan and glory but dont really remember to much about them. I bet a little of any would be ok though. I like Burley when I get in a tobacco mood otherwise my Tobacco experience is pretty limited compared to most people.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have tried.....

FA Juicy Strawberry@ 1%
SC Cappuccino@ 0.25%
FWBlueberry@ 0.75%
FW Hazelnut@ 0.75%
Raspberry of some ilk
Cap Apple pie@ 1%

All lovely, I probably like the strawberry the best, but I’m a bit of a strawberry junkie, so.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
even better but I'm also the kind of weirdo that cant get enough TFA caramel cappuccino. .... good in GOC to now that I think about it lol
Oof! I’ve never tried that one, but I’ve heard the tales of woe. Now that you say it, maybe some caramel might be my next try.....

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I encounter a recipe I'd like to try mixing, and if that recipe contains a custard flavor; I'll substitute GOC flavoring. (Unless the original custard called for is FA. Then I won't)

Ron
---
"To me, my recipes are priceless."- Colonel Sanders

geoffd

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I encounter a recipe I'd like to try mixing, and if that recipe contains a custard flavor; I'll substitute GOC flavoring. (Unless the original custard called for is FA. Then I won't)

Ron
---
"To me, my recipes are priceless."- Colonel Sanders
I have done that as well. I keep a bottle of the flavorings on hand.

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just for a quickie :D I filled up my Aromamizer Plus RDTA 5ml with GOC & added .1ml of FA Juicy Strawberry.
Yummmmy!!!:bliss:

Can’t wait to mix it up with @RonJS suggestion of INW Shisha Strawberry & Cap Sweet Strawberry (I think, I have it written down).

This just keeps getting better (GOC)!

Very weird, I just did a tank with FA juicy strawberry as well...
Forget cap sweet strawberry...FA is sooo much better.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very weird,

What is this?
---
http://www.ecigalternative.com/quit-counter/quit-smoking-banner.php

The easiest DIY ever MAMA Js Flavor Shop #Gameover
Tasty recipes, no guessing games: www.hicsmixes.com

----

Clicking on your Mama j's link locked up my IPAD and brought forth crap. I won a contest? from http://playing.youphone.club/ ? a search showing http://playing.youphone.club/ as ...

Web Listing Disabled
The owner of this web site has disabled web listing.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can enable web listing by setting X-Container-Meta-Web-Listings.

Index File Not Found
The owner of this web site has set X-Container-Meta-Web-Index: index.html. However, this file is not found.
---
WTF are you posting?

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What is this?
---

The easiest DIY ever MAMA Js Flavor Shop #Gameover
Tasty recipes, no guessing games: www.hicsmixes.com

----

Clicking on your Mama j's link locked up my IPAD and brought forth crap. I won a contest? from http://playing.youphone.club/ ? a search showing http://playing.youphone.club/ as ...

Web Listing Disabled
The owner of this web site has disabled web listing.

If you are the owner of this web site, you can enable web listing by setting X-Container-Meta-Web-Listings.

Index File Not Found
The owner of this web site has set X-Container-Meta-Web-Index: index.html. However, this file is not found.
---
WTF are you posting?
Looks like his site got hacked on the server. @wllmc - if you want, I can host the domain on my webhosting account and redirect the site URL to where ever you like. Let me know.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looks like his site got hacked on the server. @wllmc - if you want, I can host the domain on my webhosting account and redirect the site URL to where ever you like. Let me know.
cool I should look into that I guess, its been well over a year since I've even owned it so not sure what I can do but I guess I better look lol.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

agreed about this, caps sweet strawberry has its place but FA is the one Im liking right now also

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The daily rotation bottles are getting light, I think it's time to get a few of them stocked up. GOC is being promoted to 50ml today! Earned it's rocker, as it would be.

Also being made, and soon to report on, a few variances that I've sworn to knock out. One messing with the Vanillas and additives, one attempting at a tobacco spectrum version. Now, to peg down exactly which tobacco, that's the hard part. Probably gonna puss out a bit on it and go with something safe to start, but it's getting done today. Enough procrastinating.

edit: the og is good, my variant is hot garbage. Haven't tried the tobacco one yet, it might be share-worthy, but that "alternate" version is ... yuck.

Last edited:

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Yeah it's probably great for all the people that can actually taste FA juicy strawberry! Lol obviously I'm not one of them.

VU Sponsors