Become a Patron!

#FUNDTHESUIT AIMS TO KNOCK DOWN THE FDA’S DEEMING REGULATIONS

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, they nail it with
"Consumer donations are absolutely welcome. However, as an organization we believe that it is the industry that should stand up to fund important efforts like this."

I've been ranting for a while now about how pathetic advocacy participation by the Vape Industry is all the while you just get nagging that Vapers need to fund it all. It's not like their Investments, Jobs and Business's are in danger you know.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree...let the fucking Vendors fund their shit.

The truly sad thing is that most store operators seem to be completely clueless about it all. My son asked at one of the stores he regularly visits, what their plans were for later this summer. All he got was a blank look; apparently they think it's going to keep being business as usual, ad infinitum. Man are they in for a rude shock.

Andria

Last edited:

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The truly sad thing is that most store operators seem to be completely clueless about it all. My son asked at one of the stores he regularly visits, what their plans were for later this summer. All he got was a blank look; apparently they think it's going to keep being business as usual, ad infinitum. Man are they in for a rude shock.

Andria
When I visit New Orleans I always stop by Crescent City Clouds, great guy and some really outstanding juice (his Ben-yay is divine!). He's very active in advocacy but in the state he let me know advocacy within the business is under 10%. I also know the owner of a Vape Shop here in Washington that let me know it's the same, fucking pathetic ya know.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It truly is. I don't really patronize any B&Ms anymore, since I vape 100% DIY, but it's going to suck, not having a nice place just to visit with other vapers and congratulate one another on beating coffin nails. I try to educate any other vapers I run across, but a lot of them seem to be either clueless or just don't care, they'll just go back to smoking if vaping gets "too hard." Idiots deserve the early death that's going to be theirs. Misinformation is still more the norm than the exception, and there just aren't that many vapers. *sigh*

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree the vendors are shits, but we stand to lose if we don't act...
Very well understood, myself I let my Representatives now that I Vape and I Vote. I also let them know that any Representative that is against Vaping I will actively work to be replaced and I will fully support any that support Vaping. As for the shit's in the Industry, I won't have any faith in them until they actually get their shit together.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care anymore...I have enough shit to last three lifetimes...but I do feel sorry for people trying to quit smoking.
I still care but I'm not going to loose sleep over it for the fuckers are digging their own grave by not doing anything about it.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just cling to the fact that the truth is always going to be true, no matter what anyone says about it -- granted, that probably wasn't much comfort to Galileo in his house-arrest, but he knew it was true, that one day the rest of the world would know what he did, since it was a literal fact. Same applies to vaping -- it's always going to be safer than smoking, no matter what talking heads and stuffed shirts say about it or how many total fucking morons set themselves on fire thru sheer ignorance and apathy. Batteries will always have risks involved, how could you pack that much potential energy in that small a space and NOT have risks involved... and vaping will always be safer than setting fire to stinkweed and deliberately inhaling the toxic smoke.

Andria

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hell I just picked up a stalker. Some old bat/shrew I'd say around late 60's early 70's seems to have made it her mission to harass me. Twice now in the last week while I'm at my favorite Diner getting a bit to eat I go out to vape. I stand even away from smokers so I don't blow my vape in anyone's direction. Well she walks across the street in the middle of traffic and starts nagging me for "polluting" the air. She goes so far as to go into the Diner to bitch about me which to their credit tell her to go pack sand.

fucking incredible ya know ..............

had to rant, the old bitch fucking harassed me again today .............

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hell I just picked up a stalker. Some old bat/shrew I'd say around late 60's early 70's seems to have made it her mission to harass me. Twice now in the last week while I'm at my favorite Diner getting a bit to eat I go out to vape. I stand even away from smokers so I don't blow my vape in anyone's direction. Well she walks across the street in the middle of traffic and starts nagging me for "polluting" the air. She goes so far as to go into the Diner to bitch about me which to their credit tell her to go pack sand.

I can't stand those "i read on facebook that if i breathe that I'll get wet popcorn lung" types.

I like many human beings know lot about certain things and little about others.

A normal person wouldn't try to educate someone on something that they know nothing about.

I have to agree that this woman is nuts.

I'd make as little contact as possible with her from this point on.

I'm not saying go out of your way to avoid her because that would be depriving yourself of your right to be there.

I'm just saying I wouldn't go out of my way to speak to her.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ream her a new one in the most vile profanity you know....I find this works with the New Age Puritans, they expect you to follow the rules of civilized discourse, and take your brow beating humbely.......allusions to sodomizing oneself always seems to deflate them....they assume you are the feared redneck boogeyman they've heard so many stories about and that you are capable of eating childeren and fornicating with Satan,( of course they maybe be right..some of the women I've slept with could have been Satan).. and will run away....God knows they are immune to logic and reason,they just are looking for a target to vent their fustration with the world...you just happen to be a social acceptable whipping boy because you "smoke"....

Last edited:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care anymore...I have enough shit to last three lifetimes...but I do feel sorry for people trying to quit smoking.

Same here.
And I really lost interest when I found out what the Cole-Bishop bill would really do to vaping. And it was a highly pushed bill by vaping advocates...
It would NOT save vaping as it was touted to do.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The truly sad thing is that most store operators seem to be completely clueless about it all.
I'm not at all convinced that they are. I think most of them know exactly what's going on. They've simply made a cold, calculated decision that informing their customers is bad for business immediately, rather than at some indeterminate point in the future if/when the FDA actually drops the other shoe on them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not at all convinced that they are. I think most of them know exactly what's going on. They've simply made a cold, calculated decision that informing their customers is bad for business immediately, rather than at some indeterminate point in the future if/when the FDA actually drops the other shoe on them.
Yep ride the vape wave for as long as they can.
Most are already operating in violation of FDA regs by selling stuff not on US market before 8-2016.
Yeah I know the PMTA end date got extended however anything not on market before 8-2016 requires prior PMTA approval before it can be sold in the US.
Just not enforcing the regs yet.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ream her a new one in the most vile profanity you know....I find this works with the New Age Puritans, they expect you to follow the rules of civilized discourse, and take your brow beating humbely.......allusions to sodomizing oneself always seems to deflate them....they assume you are the feared redneck boogeyman they've heard so many stories about and that you are capable of eating childeren and fornicating with Satan,( of course they maybe be right..some of the women I've slept with could have been Satan).. and will run away....God knows they are immune to logic and reason,they just are looking for a target to vent their fustration with the world...you just happen to be a social acceptable whipping boy because you "smoke"....
That's exactly what I did when she first came up to me. I used some real vile language, she responded with you don't have to be so rude. That caused me to go even more vile. I think that is why she came up a second time which I just told her to get the fuck away from me. Cracked me up when I talked to the waitress a couple of days later who she talked to. She told me that she told her go away and that she should mind her own business and a few other choice things.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Same here.
And I really lost interest when I found out what the Cole-Bishop bill would really do to vaping. And it was a highly pushed bill by vaping advocates...
It would NOT save vaping as it was touted to do.
Yep, it was a shitty bill and we would have still been screwed. I still believe we should go through the legal process and sue the States and FDA.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Push her in front of a Bus!
Problem solved!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Look who donated the most:

https://www.gofundme.com/fundthesuit

upload_2018-5-30_20-29-11.png

Candy King / Drip More?

Where Have I heard that before?

Oh Yea, That's Right:

Candy King Batch/Candy King Sour Worms
ucm606141.jpg

So THE PROBLEM donated the most money to the campaign? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

But...
I guess I can see why they are pissed at the FDA.
That Juice is as good as poison now because it is against the law to sell it.:giggle:

Basically if You or I got caught buying or selling the Candy King / Drip More product above THEY would get a huge fine.
You or I would just get the juice confiscated.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah... if enough could be raised to add 3 zeroes to that, we could just bribe the FDA to STFU and go away, you know, the way BP bribes them to be their flunkies.

Andria

VU Sponsors