Become a Patron!

FUN!!! Post a random fact about yourself

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have bad juju with fords. They just don't like me. Just about every ford I've ever had I've rolled the damn thing. Pinto, rolled it. Ranger, rolled it. Explorer, rolled it. Would have probably rolled the ford probe I had except my ex got t-boned in it, although I managed to rear end a guy with it on the highway (at speed no less). For those in doubt, driving tired is no bueno. Borrowed the bookkeepers grand marquis (similar to crown vic), was raining and traffic took off when some idiot decided to slam on his brakes. His mustang stopped faster than that boat, tapped his rear bumper.

I've driven just about every make/model of car out there aside from high end like ferrari's and stuff. I've had chevy's, honda's, no problem. Fords are cursed.

Backed a customer's ford windstar minivan out of a repair bay, the tech did brake work on it and didn't finish setting the brakes or pump them up or anything. Gave it a bit of gas to get it out of the bay and swoosh, brake pedal went to the floor. Flew backwards in reverse as it picked up speed, barely missed the old gas pumps out front, dodged the hedges, veered out and flew out of one of the driveway entrances into the street and finally caught a break when a neighboring shopping strip had a steep inclined driveway.

Idk what it is but Fords just don't like me.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
While my wife was away for a couple of hours, I thought it was a great idea to make a grilled Limburger Cheese sandwich.as

I was drinking at the time:vino:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
While my wife was away for a couple of hours, I thought it was a great idea to make a grilled Limburger Cheese sandwich.as

I was drinking at the time:vino:

Bet that smells like :poop:

Don't you want her to come back????

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Bet that smells like :poop:

Don't you want her to come back????

It did have a very pungent odor. And triggered on of the very VERY few times I have ever heard my wife curse.

Tasted pretty good though!

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Random fact.....I work as an actor....someday you all will know my face :D

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My parents were killed outside a theatre by a man in a black coat, now I spend nights roaming around Gotham making sure it will never happen to anyone else.....I am.....

Sent from my Pixel XL

FΛDED

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have bad juju with fords. They just don't like me. Just about every ford I've ever had I've rolled the damn thing. Pinto, rolled it. Ranger, rolled it. Explorer, rolled it. Would have probably rolled the ford probe I had except my ex got t-boned in it, although I managed to rear end a guy with it on the highway (at speed no less). For those in doubt, driving tired is no bueno. Borrowed the bookkeepers grand marquis (similar to crown vic), was raining and traffic took off when some idiot decided to slam on his brakes. His mustang stopped faster than that boat, tapped his rear bumper.

I've driven just about every make/model of car out there aside from high end like ferrari's and stuff. I've had chevy's, honda's, no problem. Fords are cursed.

Backed a customer's ford windstar minivan out of a repair bay, the tech did brake work on it and didn't finish setting the brakes or pump them up or anything. Gave it a bit of gas to get it out of the bay and swoosh, brake pedal went to the floor. Flew backwards in reverse as it picked up speed, barely missed the old gas pumps out front, dodged the hedges, veered out and flew out of one of the driveway entrances into the street and finally caught a break when a neighboring shopping strip had a steep inclined driveway.

Idk what it is but Fords just don't like me.

If I'm out drinking and I call you to pick me up, I'm still driving. :giggle: Has anyone told you that you aren't a good driver? :p

yvaiwhy

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My parents were killed outside a theatre by a man in a black coat, now I spend nights roaming around Gotham making sure it will never happen to anyone else.....I am.....

Sent from my Pixel XL

The little boy who runs after a man clad in leather? kinky fella you seem to be eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I shave using a Mug, Brush and a 50 year old razor.

But I do shell out for brand new blades:giggle:

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I always get all upset :xD:when I come to the end of a favorite bottle of store bought juice..:cry:.. But then I get real happy :p because now I have another empty 30 ml. bottle to add to My "Little Bottle with an Eye dropper collection"..:rolleyes:..Z

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The hubs and I refuse to celebrate this day. Our celebrations revolve around us...not a commercialized day to make a lot of people sad/and or increase revenue for a corporation or vendor.
I too, am not a fan of "Retail Holidays". That would also include all of the other "buy stuff" holidays, like Christmas and Easter. I give no fucks what it used to mean, so buy giftts and candy. It is that it only means "buy stuff" now. I was in church on these days as a child.

Things have gotten out of hand with these gift holidays. I also boycott "Mother's and Father's days. I know what it means to be a parent and compensate for it every day, I don't need a special day as an excuse to get a gift or day off. We all know there is no such thing as a day of from parenthood if one still is involved with being a parent.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the free catfud!
Also have Raccoons all over the place again.
Those I kill. they get in my workshop and knock things off the shelves and chew on things.

And I think they may have drinking problems, found an empty beer can in there....
I like them too. Even the feral ones. I used to care for a feral colony and TNRed most of them. I have moved away and now the neighbors are feeding a few that came with the newly bought property. They are adorable, but I will let the neighbors do the feeding. I have a big dog and don't want those cats in my yard. He is fine with the 5 house cats (they will kick his ass), but wants to chase cats that are not ours. :(

I go next door and pet and feed their ferals junk food. :giggle:

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is the free catfud!
Also have Raccoons all over the place again.
Those I kill. they get in my workshop and knock things off the shelves and chew on things.

And I think they may have drinking problems, found an empty beer can in there....
Thank goodness we haven't yet had a raccoon issue here . When I lived on a palm tree farm in Lantana,FL, with many cats, it was bad. The animal control will not deal with them so we had to do it ourselves. They love cat food. Once, I accidentally petted one!

I was going to the end of the dock in the sun to let my pain meds kick in for a back issue I had. The cats would always follow me. I shut my eyes and leaned back on the bench just petting them. When I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the bright sun, there was a raccoon under my hand. in broad daylight. I was so frightened, I closed my eyes again and stayed there, frozen, till it left!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I always get all upset :xD:when I come to the end of a favorite bottle of store bought juice..:cry:.. But then I get real happy :p because now I have another empty 30 ml. bottle to add to My "Little Bottle with an Eye dropper collection"..:rolleyes:..Z
Save 'em up for DIY!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why would I lie about that? lol

4f871119b1afeedeca84f0fec8d49542.jpg

MERICA IST

VU Sponsors