AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
bx_2.jpg

1280bx.jpg

1_49.jpg

Thoughts? alot of their shit looks nice but i can never bring myself to get one. the way it does dual or single coils is interesting plus the postless negative and screw down positive is interesting and looks really nice. the pirate ship wheel as a positive screw is a nice touch. they are going for 48 bucks on gearbest. now discuss lol

Last edited:

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That thing looks awesome. I'm digging that. Looks very well thought out.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That thing looks awesome. I'm digging that. Looks very well thought out.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
50 is a steep price though. if it dropped to 30 i would grab one up. but hey knowing me someone will enable me and i'll cave lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
fuck it's expensive. 3f vape has it listed at 75 bucks. the 48 is a flash sale price from gearbest. I'm gonna wait a little though and see where it comes price wise.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pay close attention to that wheel, how long ya think it'll last?
I'll take one for $9.99 or less, that's it.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
u think it'll strip out? wonder if it comes with spares?
I don't think it'll strip, I think the pieces that stick out will break off as you try to tighten it.
Hell, it could be the greatest thing since no shave November but I can't see myself getting one anytime soon.
Even the flash sale is high.
Looks cool though.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I don't think it'll strip, I think the pieces that stick out will break off as you try to tighten it.
Hell, it could be the greatest thing since no shave November but I can't see myself getting one anytime soon.
Even the flash sale is high.
Looks cool though.
It's like 75 bucks retail. Idk why they are so pricy. U make a good point. Hope it comes with replacements

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't do it to me lol. This and the gx350 are giving me the itch

Yeah that gx350 made me moist lol. I thought the rainbow-finish tank looked kinda silly until I saw it on the rainbow 350. Holy sheepdip!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah that gx350 made me moist lol. I thought the rainbow-finish tank looked kinda silly until I saw it on the rainbow 350. Holy sheepdip!
yeah the rainbow and gold look really nice

gakudzu

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So the wife made the mistake(?) of telling me I could buy one more mod this year...and, uh...I pre-ordered the gx kit w/rainbow finish from heavengifts.com. $81.72 w/code. Should be here around April, lol.
:wait:

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So the wife made the mistake(?) of telling me I could buy one more mod this year...and, uh...I pre-ordered the gx kit w/rainbow finish from heavengifts.com. $81.72 w/code. Should here around April, lol.
:wait:
good choice. that is one sexy mod. i can't decide between that or the gold but i'm gonna wait a bit to order

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
bx_2.jpg

1280bx.jpg

1_49.jpg

Thoughts? alot of their shit looks nice but i can never bring myself to get one. the way it does dual or single coils is interesting plus the postless negative and screw down positive is interesting and looks really nice. the pirate ship wheel as a positive screw is a nice touch. they are going for 48 bucks on gearbest. now discuss lol

SPELL CHECK

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man, that looks nice. I want one now. The black and gold would look good on the white Battlestar.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Man, that looks nice. I want one now. The black and gold would look good on the white Battlestar.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
I've only been using it for a day but I'm enjoying it for sure

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
So small update on this tank

1) i was getting a bit of a funny flavor, i chalked it up to not cleaning it 1st like i always do so i disassembled and cleaned and the funny taste went away so as usual and i don't know why i skipped it, clean your tanks first before using!
2) I don't say this very lightly at all, but this has by far the most high quality threading of any tank i own. including the 70 dollar modfather. the machining on this and smoothness of the threading kicks the ass of every other atty. i guess i understand why they are expensive. this is my 1st fumy tech device and I'm very impressed with the overall quality of the tank.
3) now the bad, well it's a good and bad. see the tank uses the friction fit grommets to secure it. kinda like the clieto instead of just using orings. and the grommets are better then orings make no mistake, however I did something i haven't done in a very long time. I broke a glass. it came from the factory so tight on the grommets holding the glass in place that when i twisted it to take apart (and it took some force because of this) the glass shattered. it took me a bit to realize what happened but basically the glass and grommets were preventing me from dissembling.even after the glass broke half was still attached and it was a bitch to take off. I put on the replacement glass and now it's smooth as hell to take apart and everything comes off easy. So from the factory, the original glass has a good chance to break when you disassemble the tank the 1st time

VU Sponsors