Become a Patron!

Fucksticks Apply Within.......

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OK my fellow shitbirds, here's the deal:
I have come into possession of a rather large box containing hundreds of bottles of e liquid in various sizes, flavors, and nic levels. They are all unopened, factory sealed, and are not expired.
It was given to me with one explicit caveat: They cannot be sold!
As much as I love to hoard anything the government might eventually try to take from me, I've decided to share this windfall with my fellow 'tards.
If you are a vet, family member of vet, or just hugged one of us mangy creatures recently send me your info and level of need and I'll do my best to get it to you as quickly as possible.
Flavors, sizes, and nic levels are limited to what's in the box so if you state a flavor profile type and nic level I'll do my best to accommodate you, but be advised that if sifting through it all to find what each person likes becomes too cumbersome (I have a short attention span and annoy easily) I'll probably just start throwing random handfuls into the packages.
I am not, nor have I ever been a government contractor therefore I am poor, and I will ship packages as my limited funds allow.
Please be clear in your correspondence, especially with addresses. After all, the Army put my name on the front of my shirt so I wouldn't forget it.
Thank you for your time.

Edit: As Whiskey stated, all personal info should be sent thru PM. Please do not post your or any loved one's personal info publicly.

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great thing you are doing Ranger, make sure no personal information gets posted (addresses or phone numbers) , the exchanges of that information can be done through the private messaging here. Thank you for this and thank you for your service:wave:

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Great thing you are doing Ranger, make sure no personal information gets posted , the exchanges of that information can be done through the private messaging here. Thank you for this and thank you for your service:wave:

My apologies.
Thought that went without saying, but you're right I should have mentioned that all personal info should sent thru PM.
Thanks Whiskey.

Update: Has been edited as per your request.

Comfygirl

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
OK my fellow shitbirds, here's the deal:
I have come into possession of a rather large box containing hundreds of bottles of e liquid in various sizes, flavors, and nic levels. They are all unopened, factory sealed, and are not expired.
It was given to me with one explicit caveat: They cannot be sold!
As much as I love to hoard anything the government might eventually try to take from me, I've decided to share this windfall with my fellow 'tards.
If you are a vet, family member of vet, or just hugged one of us mangy creatures recently send me your info and level of need and I'll do my best to get it to you as quickly as possible.
Flavors, sizes, and nic levels are limited to what's in the box so if you state a flavor profile type and nic level I'll do my best to accommodate you, but be advised that if sifting through it all to find what each person likes becomes too cumbersome (I have a short attention span and annoy easily) I'll probably just start throwing random handfuls into the packages.
I am not, nor have I ever been a government contractor therefore I am poor, and I will ship packages as my limited funds allow.
Please be clear in your correspondence, especially with addresses. After all, the Army put my name on the front of my shirt so I wouldn't forget it.
Thank you for your time.

Edit: As Whiskey stated, all personal info should be sent thru PM. Please do not post your or any loved one's personal info publicly.
Thanks!! What kinds of juice or is it all gone?

VU Sponsors