Status
Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Squape XS w/ extra single coil deck

This is the shortened version, 46mm in height, 22mm in diameter.

Features:

– Top Filling
– Stepless Airflow Control (replaceable)
– Single- or dual coil usage
– Adjustable 510 connector (gold plated)
– Replaceable borosilicate glass
– Deck is accessible even with full tank
– Nonconductive components inside the evaporation chamber (deck and closing ring) – no danger of short circuits
– No limits to thicker wires through pins with wire holes (2.2mm) and wire fixation through grub screws
– Gold plated contacts
– Suitable for Temp. Control and V/W mode
– The tank can be completely closed and removed (even when full)
– Easy switching of the three positions - vape, remove and closed with the 3-mode-lock

The extra SC deck is a reduced chamber for single coil, no matter what position your AFC has on the side, your airflow is hitting the coil straight on.

6rly1e.jpg

Condition is 9.5/10. Original deck and drip tip it comes with has never been used.

Asking $120 shipped USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Buy with confidence, everything Ive ever gotten from Kken is in mint condition and clean and in perfect working order.

Id love to take this off your hands... MUST resist..

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
How's the airflow on that version? I remember the older versions had a tight draw and I am used to a good amount of air :) Just curious

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Wide open even with the single coil deck is way too airy for my liking, so with the standard deck it comes with, I can imagine its far more open.

If you have used the older version, to get the same setting with this one (using the single coil deck option) as the older version with the largest airhole open, you only have to open up one side a little over 3/4 of the way, or both sides a little less than halfway open.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Status