Become a Patron!

FS: New opened box SXK Dober BB DNA60 ***sold***

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have for sale a brand new SXK Dober Billet Box 70w that I converted the day it came in for a brand new DNA60. It comes with a flat SS JMK button and a brand new Exocet clone. This mod has never seen Juice and has only had a battery in it 3 times (the third was to take these pictures.) It will come in the original box. No other items will be with this as I don't have them anymore. Only what is in the picture and the correct color box and a battery removal ribbon.

$160 shipped it includes shipping to the US and paypal fees. if ordering from overseas (or Canada) you will have to pay for full shipping. I'm in San Diego and if you want to save $7 on shipping, then you can pick it up from me. Only trades i'm looking for is a Pioneer DJ DDJ-SP1 Sub Controller for Serato DJ. All other offers for trades will be ignored. The price is firm as I'm already losing money but since there isn't a very high demand for them, I'll take the loss.

Here is what I paid
$100 for BB
$50 for the DNA board
$15 for the JMK
$15 for the exocet

K9m2M0U.jpg

NYfWVeH.jpg

BCtpOsx.jpg

rNj2GxC.jpg

g7Oj2Ff.jpg

CGxNo2g.jpg

jrBltTY.jpg

q57TugF.jpg

OAmQAMN.jpg

OAmQAMN.jpg

theclaw20

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't understand how this mod works. Does juice go inside of it? Where do you install coils?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors