Become a Patron!

FS - Inventory Reduction Mods & Attys (SOLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have accumulated A LOT of Mods and Attys that don't get the use they deserve.
So... it's time to thin the herd! The sale is on!!! (I may consider a trade if it's multiple of mine for fewer, reduction of my inventory is the goal). Also, bundle and save (I will reduce price due to not having to pay shipping on individual items)... I want to clear this out!

I can send up close PICs via PM to interested party (just way too many to post on here, also see more PICs on posts 46). PICs posted show proof of life (others on VU can vouch for me as well as my trading profile). I have boxes for most and there isn't anything that's junk. Some have more wear than others (that can be seen in the up close PICs). PP F&F is preferred otherwise Fees will be on you for G&S. Shipping ConUS will be First Class with Tracking unless you purchase enough for it to go Priority with Tracking and $50 insurance.

This will be a first come first serve via PM. In other words, the first person to start discussing item(s) with me will be dealt with until we have a deal or no deal (said item(s) will be pending until a firm decision/agreement is made). Item price is firm unless you can show me where I'm out of line with my price or you are buying multiple items. I'm willing to re-think the price if I'm provided something to justify it or you bundle. Remember, the price includes shipping. Please be patient with me, I will try to respond as quick as I can.

All items SOLD! Leaving open for feedback. Once received, I will request for it to be closed.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
The Aspire Nautilus Mini comes with a SS mesh covered second tank.

Last edited:

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Send me pics of Sigelei 150 tc please thanks !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Send me pics of Sigelei 150 tc please thanks !

On hold pending decision... @Vash Waiting until 4 pm 7/15/17, if no decision by then it will become available for whomever.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Black/Red WISMEC Reuleaux RX200 with batteries sold!

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
X CUBE II, iPV4, and Sigelei 150 TC - GONE!

List updated to show what is still available.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
R200, Asolo, Atlantis V2, and Kanger Top Tank Mini SOLD.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
List/Inventory updated and Super Bundle Deal added!
Come on folks - let's close this thread!!!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Asolo has been removed due to it suddenly wanting a password to work. I have checked every imaginable thing. I have sent a message to iJoy and received a Ticket number but no response (typical of my past experiences with them). I have called the vendor (which is what the iJoy manual says to do if you have forgotten your password) @Breazy_Com that I purchased it from (left two messages) and sent an e-mail to them but no response there either!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asolo has been removed due to it suddenly wanting a password to work. I have checked every imaginable thing. I have sent a message to iJoy and received a Ticket number but no response (typical of my past experiences with them). I have called the vendor (which is what the iJoy manual says to do if you have forgotten your password) @Breazy_Com that I purchased it from (left two messages) and sent an e-mail to them but no response there either!
We wouldn't know anything about that. Don't know why it said to call the vendor. Probably thought in the beginning someone was going to be there go to vendor and handle repairs and warranty stuff. wasn't us. I do have directions at home and remember that happening to me but I forgot what I did to get out of it. I might have stopped when it was asking me to confirm the password and took out the batteries. Otherwise try all 0's and if it gets you in I think when you go to change it you leave dashes I don't know lol it was a long time ago. I even have the one my son used and it still works but the fire button has like no click to it. Maybe you can have that one if you can't figure it out. It's a little beat up but still works

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I've tried all dashes, all zeros, all kinds of freaking combos. I was in hopes you were provided a reset sequence for the Mod. Maybe you can have better luck getting them to talk to you!

Mine is like new. Let's try seeing if you can find what you did at home and you trying to get iJoy to talk to you first.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Posting for feedback. Guys grab up what's left good deals and the stuff is in excellent condition!

georgemeadal

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Dibs on the Asolo when (and if) @MarkS gets it up and running! Hey bro, did you try sending a message via facebook to iJoy? sometimes that gets you through quicker. Good luck!

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
You will get dibs. Hard to say if I will be able to fix it without surgery.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Here are some better pics of what remains:
NOTHING!

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
All remaining items (previous post) are currently pending sale to a person in Australia.

Edit: Shipping cost was too high and could not do it.

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
All back on the market! Take all (including four 18650s and rechargeable Atty Ohm meter) for $100. They're all packed up and ready to go!!!

Last edited:

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Last call for it to get on its way to you today!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors