Become a Patron!

FS: A few LARGE RTAs BFT, VCMT, Big Buddha

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Moving out some gear, all will get a UC bath before shipping.

Ehpro Big Buddha SOLD
VCMT 30mm Clone Shenray $13.00 shipped
VCMT 25mm Clone Shenray $12.00 shipped
Authentic 30mm Alpha BFT SOLD

Take both VCMTs for $22 shipped.

2hbHuvR.jpg

Last edited:

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
No problem as long as your willing to pay the extra cost, I do know last time a sent a single atomizer to Canada it was about $8.00 I suspect it will be substantially more then that. I will credit US shipping cost towards your cost. If that sounds reasonable you can message me and we can figure out how much the shipping would be.

Johnny VapeStand

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have one of the Mad Dog clones in black. Excellent RDA. I found out the authentics are only around $20, so I ordered one in green.

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Yea, they are inexpensive and quite nice, have an authentic as well, bought the copper clone because I've not seen the authentic in copper. took a chance it wasn't crappy plated copper, was pleasantly surprised it was not plated.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yea, they are inexpensive and quite nice, have an authentic as well, bought the copper clone because I've not seen the authentic in copper. took a chance it wasn't crappy plated copper, was pleasantly surprised it was not plated.
good to know! been on the hunt for a low pro all copper real copper rda for my oros

VU Sponsors