Become a Patron!

Fresia rta review

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received Fresia rta from efun.top for the purpose of this review.

Fresia rta comes in few colors:

- Gun metal
- Black
- Ss
- Black and red

dKywX8U.jpg

Specification:

- Height: 43.4mm with drip tip
- Diameter: 22mm

In the box:

- Fresia rta
- Spare parts
- Drip tip
- Bubble glass tank
- User manual

C6fIPU4.jpg

Fresia rta is very interesting atomizer because you can use this atomizer for mtl vaping or direct to lung vaping without changing any adapters. Diameter of this rta is 22mm and this atomizer is 43mm in height. Atomizer comes in very solid package and inside you will receive two drip tips and bubble glass tank which is very good. Build quality is good, threads are good and there is nothing that bothers me about build quality. You can see some details on the atomizer, on the top cap you can see details that helps when you want to unscrew the top cap, on the chamber you can see engraved "Fresia", on the airflow control ring you also can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment and from the bottom you can see some engravings and serial nubmer.

jE9ISxy.jpg

HvYWcC8.jpg

Atomizer comes with 510 drip tip and this drip tip is very comfortable for using in my opinion, you can use here any other 510 drip tip and most of the drip tips stands very nice on the top of this rta. Also in the package you will receive one more drip tip, this one has different shape and diameter of the hole is 5mm. Personally I like to use the drip tip that comes pre installed because of the shape of the drip tip, it is very comfrotable for using.
This is the top fill atomizer and as I said details on the top cap helps when you want to unscrew the top cap and fill the atomizer, so basically you can unscrew the top cap without any problems. When you take off the top cap you can see two big fill holes and you can fill this tank with any bottle. There is no any leaking when you fill the tank or any gurgling if you place the cotton nicely.

lAQdv08.jpg

AYhAry1.jpg

Atomizer comes with 2 glass tanks. You will receive pre installed regular glass tank and capacity of this tank is 2ml which will be fine for most people, but in the package you will also receive the bubble glass tank, capacity of the bubble glass tank is 3.5ml which is very good capacity if you use this rta as mtl rta. You can unscrew the base here and glass tank will stay on the top o ring so you can change the coil or cotton without any problems if you want to keep e liquid in the tank which is very nice.

71HB6RN.jpg

Build deck here is very simple, you can very easy build here, so I belive you will have no problems when you want to place your coil here, also screws are very good. Wicking here is also very easy and I belive you will have no problems, on the picture you can see how I placed my coil. Under the coil you can see one small airflow hole and airflow will go through that hole when you are using this device as mtl device. Also under the coil you can see bigger slot and airflow will go through that slot when you use this rta as direct to lung atomizer. Basically this is very nice solution and this way you can use this atomizer for mtl vaping or dl vaping and you don't have to change any adapters, most important is that this atomizer works very well. You can very easy unscrew the chamber, also chamber has nice conical shape which will improve the flavor.

zcccHHN.jpg

WFiBdAz.jpg

On the base you can see the airflow control ring and on the ring you can see some details that helps with airflow adjustment, so basically you can very easy adjust the airflow. On the airflow ring you can see smaller holes that you will use when you want to use this atomizer as mtl atomizer and you can see one slot and hole that you will use when you want to use this atomizer as dl atomizer.
Mtl holes: 0.8mm, 1mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm. Size of the slot: 2mm x 9mm and diameter of the hole is 1.6mm. We have really nice airflow options here and I really like that airflow can be very tight.

How this atomizer works and my thoughts:

Build quality of this atomizer is very good and there is nothing that I can complain about, also screws are good and I didn't have any problems. Drip tip that comes pre installed is better in my opinion and I like to use this drip tip. Capacity with bubble glass is very good and I like to use this glass tank because of the capacity. Top fill system works very good, you can very easy screw and unscrew the top cap and you can very easy fill the tank without any problems with leaking. Also it is very good that this atomizer can work as mtl atomizer and dl atomizer without changing any adapters and I really like the solution for this here. I really like to use this atomizer for mtl vaping, I prefer different atomizer for dl but if you like restrictive dl vaping this one can be very good for you. Flavor on this Atomizer is good especially for tobacco e liquids that I use every day, throat hit is also good.
I can say that fresia rta is very good atomizer, I can suggest you this atomizer if you want to buy atomizer that you can use for mtl vaping and dtl vaping, I can't find anything that bothers me here, it works very solid and it is easy to use this atomizer.

Cons:

- No coils and cotton in the package

Pros:

- Build quality
- Bubble glass tank in the package
- You can change the coil when you have liquid left in the tank
- Very easy top fill system
- No leaking
- Good flavor
- Easy to build
- Very easy to adjust the airflow
- Nice airlfow options